Back the Leader if Clear and in final Stages (Sniping) - Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on In-Running horse racing markets

The bot will place a back bet using a £10 stake at 10 ticks below the best reverse market price when the following conditions are met for ANY runner
>Runner must be leading the race*
>Runner is 8 or more meters clear of 2nd place*
> There is less than 15% of the race remaining

*(by actual race position not betting order)

Please note you will need to be using at least V1.58 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.58 from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

This rules file will also require an active subscription to Total Data Performance to use the real-time GPS data
https://www.tpd.zone/subscribe/

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit those (or any other parts of the file) anyway you want or remove them and add your own rules to use the recent form very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for a more detailed explanation on how each rule works and how it may be connected/linked to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use the file just click on the 'Back Leader if Well Clear in Closing Stages.baf' link below and that will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the pick list area just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kevchall

Hi just a note of warning. I downloaded this file and adjusted it slightly (just reduced the distance of the leader over second) been using at and working as expected, that is until one race today, I watched as the leader pulled clear in the final stages, a bet appeared in the race as expected. Unfortunately the horse backed was priced at 186. The automation worked all the other times, this tells me that the data showing which horse was in front was incorrect, I can only assume that they mixed up the GPS trackers on the horses, as when the trigger activated (at the time it should have) it has clearly back something near the rest of the pack. They must of had a mix up with the trackers, not good at all. Paying a lot for the data, it needs to solid.
Dallas

kevchall wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:48 pm
Hi just a note of warning. I downloaded this file and adjusted it slightly (just reduced the distance of the leader over second) been using at and working as expected, that is until one race today, I watched as the leader pulled clear in the final stages, a bet appeared in the race as expected. Unfortunately the horse backed was priced at 186. The automation worked all the other times, this tells me that the data showing which horse was in front was incorrect, I can only assume that they mixed up the GPS trackers on the horses, as when the trigger activated (at the time it should have) it has clearly back something near the rest of the pack. They must of had a mix up with the trackers, not good at all. Paying a lot for the data, it needs to solid.
If there'd been a mix up with the transponders that would of effected and been seen by loads of people who were trading that race, so I would have thought there'd be a lot of people posting about it on here, twitter etc but I've not seen any posts or reports except yours

If you let me know which race you are referring and post your BA log from that race I'll double check it against the TPD and data here
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:20 pm
kevchall wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:48 pm
If there'd been a mix up with the transponders that would of effected and been seen by loads of people who were trading that race, so I would have thought there'd be a lot of people posting about it on here, twitter etc but I've not seen any posts or reports except yours

If you let me know which race you are referring and post your BA log from that race I'll double check it against the TPD and data here
All races spot on today.

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”