Display In-Running Real-Time GPS Speed, Positions & Distance to Leader - One-Click Screen Settings

Twin15

Thank you
madbill

Hi, I've tried to reset toolbar and restart BA etc but I still don't have the paper with green arrow - any other advice?
madbill

Also, if I manually add the columns, they are blank - even though it says I am connected to TPD
2021-11-26_130653.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madbill

Even if I rename the BetAngel folder in the Roaming profile folder and start fresh
Dallas

madbill wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:05 pm
Hi, I've tried to reset toolbar and restart BA etc but I still don't have the paper with green arrow - any other advice?
If you can't reset your toolbar just login with the factory default settings and import the files.
You can then switch to the profile and begin using them
Dallas

madbill wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:14 pm
Even if I rename the BetAngel folder in the Roaming profile folder and start fresh
You don't need to rename any of the folders these should all be left with the original names

You do need to apply the rules file in Guardian as shown on the OP next to where you downloaded the file, also if you've made the columns yourself rather than use the downloaded file have you checked you've entered all the stored value names from the rules file correctly?
bests3lleruk

Sorry if I'm being obtuse but where it says:

Colour Settings
For the cells to change colour you'll need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' file below named, 'Speed', 'Position' and 'Distance' and import them into your Value Based Colour Settings Editor,

Can you explain how I get to this from settings on bet angel? I can't find where I am supposed to do this.

Thanks
Dallas

bests3lleruk wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:55 am
Sorry if I'm being obtuse but where it says:

Colour Settings
For the cells to change colour you'll need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' file below named, 'Speed', 'Position' and 'Distance' and import them into your Value Based Colour Settings Editor,

Can you explain how I get to this from settings on bet angel? I can't find where I am supposed to do this.

Thanks
It can be opened from the 'Custom Column' editor on your one-click screen and Guardian, the Additional Information' area in your ladder settings editor
or the 'Coupon Editor'
pliniokn

I am trying to install TPD, but got a message:
Dallas

pliniokn wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:17 am
I am trying to install TPD, but got a message:
Your image didn't appear, can you repost it?
Maverick_99

can we please have US racing saddle cloth colours added to the one click screen !!!
climpies

I'm probably being the village idiot again, but how do I get rid of columns I don't want?

I'm not interested in jockey/trainer, so I click the spreadsheet looking icon next to the speed, position & distance layout drop down and deselect those columns. I then go view / save screen layout menu item. Next time I restart betangel they are back showing. What am I missing?
Dallas

climpies wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:30 pm
I'm probably being the village idiot again, but how do I get rid of columns I don't want?

I'm not interested in jockey/trainer, so I click the spreadsheet looking icon next to the speed, position & distance layout drop down and deselect those columns. I then go view / save screen layout menu item. Next time I restart betangel they are back showing. What am I missing?
Just click the disk icon to the right of the spreadsheet icon to resave that grid layout after you've removed them
parrettt

Does anyone know if there is a way of adjusting the bet angel race progress meter. It currently thinks races are 10% longer than they are. Obviously knowing that means we work round it but i just wondered if there was a way of making it more accurate or is TPD the only answer?
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:09 am
Does anyone know if there is a way of adjusting the bet angel race progress meter. It currently thinks races are 10% longer than they are. Obviously knowing that means we work round it but i just wondered if there was a way of making it more accurate or is TPD the only answer?
Using TPD is the most accurate as its using real-time GPS from the horses saddles

If not using TPD you can only estimate how long a race will likely take using historical standard times, this is all BA uses but you can use your own times if you have them

I've used this list here prior to TPD, which like those BA uses it has averages over every course and distance, obviously the longer the race the greater the margin of difference there can be.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”