Help - Average Speed stored value

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
billeales

Hello, apologies if posted in the wrong place, I was wondering how to take the average speed data and have it as a stored value. I have imported the rules file from here with lots of the metrics in stored data but can't find the avg speeds there. I know they display AVG MPH 5S/10S these would be fine, but also if there is a way to create a custom avg speed and in m/s would be great.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Dallas

What do you want the average measured over ie, is it the average since the race went in-running or is it just the average over the last 'X' seconds?

Showing it in m/s is straight forward as thats how the data arrives from TPD by default
You'd first either add another stored value to store it in m/s and give it a new stored value name

Or using one of the examples that store it in mph if you don't need the mph for any other reason you can just remove the 'adjustment' part in the bottom half of the stored value window (its that calculation that converts it from m/s to mph

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”