Display In-Running Real Time GPS Speed, Distance to Leader, & Positions - Ladder Settings

RichB747

Good Morning Dallas
I can't seem to find the speed & distance file to add to the above ladder settings screenshot, so i can view the speed distance etc on the ladder, all I have is the race positions in-play of the horses.
Thank you, really trying to sort it out myself, but I am getting more and more confused.
Jim_C

Hi

Had same issue, you need to add the detail from the 3 screen shots I've attached. Ignore the 'what if' row unless you want to include that. Hope this helps.

Jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RichB747

Thank you so much Jim,
I am pleased I wasn't being totally rubbish!
I will work through your screenshots Jim and I will let you know the result.
Very much appreciated for your help.
Richard
Jim_C

No worries Richard, all the best.
Dallas

Jim_C wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:36 pm
Hi

Had same issue, you need to add the detail from the 3 screen shots I've attached. Ignore the 'what if' row unless you want to include that. Hope this helps.

Jim
They should have all been done as part of the settings file, however when I've just checked the .bls ladder settings file name I uploaded to the OP was in fact the wrong one, I'd accidentally uploaded a similar named settings file from another example.

Well spotted and thanks for pointing it out, I have now changed it and the correct .bls ladder settings file that matches the image and description of this example can now be downloaded from the OP of this topic
RichB747

Thank you both for all your help on this matter.
All is well now, my ladder now looks identical to the screenshots.
A great bit of team work here :-)
Richard
Jim_C

As a newbie to BA without your ready made files and instructions Dallas I wouldn't know where to start, many thanks for that. Glad it's all sorted Richard.

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”