Display In-Running Real Time GPS Speed, Distance to Leader, & Positions - Ladder Settings

Dallas

This Ladder settings file is for use on horse racing markets, it's key features include displaying each runners real-time GPS Position, Distance to Leader, Speed travelling (in mph) and the average speed over the previous rolling 10 secs in the 'additional information' area and a race meter showing the progress of the race

In addition to those key features the ladder screen also has;
The cross-over prices highlighted in red
Shading is used to display only cells which have money waiting to be matched
Each ladder will also auto-centre if the best back price goes out of view
A race meter progress bar which also uses GPS data to show the actual progress of the race

All this means when used your ladder screen will look like the image below;

Ladder Speed2.JPG

Please note you will need to be using at least V1.58 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.58 from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

You will also require an active subscription to Total Data Performance to see the real-time data in the additional information area
https://www.tpd.zone/subscribe/

Using the Ladder Settings
To use these ladder setting’s, click the 'Speed & Position.bls' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
Speed & Position.bls

Rules File
To display the real-time GPS values from Total Data Performance you will also need to download and import the following 'Speed Distance & Positions.baf' rules file into Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Speed Positions & Distance Values.baf
*Note this is exactly the same rules file as used for the one-click settings with a similar name so there is no need to re-download this if you already have that, you'll just need the .bls Ladder Settings file

How the Rules Work
Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

If you'd like to change the font sizes, appearance or the order of the data in the 'additional information' area above the ladders you can edit this using the 'Additional Information' page of your ladder settings editor
AI.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RichB747

Hi Dallas
Sorry I can only download the positions on the ladder not the speed etc , I have imported exactly as listed but its the same, just positions only on the ladder
Dallas

RichB747 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:41 pm
Hi Dallas
Sorry I can only download the positions on the ladder not the speed etc , I have imported exactly as listed but its the same, just positions only on the ladder
They are both retrieved from the same rule in the automation file, so if one is there they both should be
Can you post a a full screenshot of your ladder screen with that profile selected and the rules file running on an active market so I can see how the full screen looks
I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the display settings?
RichB747

Sorry Dallas, I am struggling to screenshot from Bet Angel on to here, normally I (Ctrl Alt Print) screen then (Ctrl V) on to here, but it wont work I will keep trying
Dallas

RichB747 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:01 pm
Sorry Dallas, I am struggling to screenshot from Bet Angel on to here, normally I (Ctrl Alt Print) screen then (Ctrl V) on to here, but it wont work I will keep trying
If you paste it into MS Paint you can then save and add as an attachment to a post
RichB747

I think i know where I have gone wrong, on your screenshot the settings are (Speed & Position) in the ladder settings but I have (In running with Race Positions) in the ladder settings, but when i try to import the Speed and Position for the ladder they are not there to download even after I think i have downloaded it? I know this is my fault but I can't seem to work it out. failing this I can email to support the screen shots if that would be alright
Thank you Dallas
Dallas

RichB747 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:17 pm
I think i know where I have gone wrong, on your screenshot the settings are (Speed & Position) in the ladder settings but I have (In running with Race Positions) in the ladder settings, but when i try to import the Speed and Position for the ladder they are not there to download even after I think i have downloaded it? I know this is my fault but I can't seem to work it out. failing this I can email to support the screen shots if that would be alright
Thank you Dallas
If you've downloaded and imported another settings file already (the in-running with race positions) then there should be no problem with doing the same with this

Its probably best to start again and re-download the file from the opening post which should then go into your windows download folder.

Then just click in your ladder settings editor (as shown in the image in the opening post) and navigate to your download folder or whatever folder you downloaded it to

It should then be in your list of ladder settings pick list for you to select as your ladder profile.
RichB747

Ladder Settings.png
RichB747

Richard Ladder Settings.png
RichB747

Good Morning Dallas
I can't seem to find the speed & distance file to add to the above ladder settings screenshot, so i can view the speed distance etc on the ladder, all I have is the race positions in-play of the horses.
Thank you, really trying to sort it out myself, but I am getting more and more confused.
Jim_C

Hi

Had same issue, you need to add the detail from the 3 screen shots I've attached. Ignore the 'what if' row unless you want to include that. Hope this helps.

Jim
RichB747

Thank you so much Jim,
I am pleased I wasn't being totally rubbish!
I will work through your screenshots Jim and I will let you know the result.
Very much appreciated for your help.
Richard
Jim_C

No worries Richard, all the best.
Dallas

Jim_C wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:36 pm
Hi

Had same issue, you need to add the detail from the 3 screen shots I've attached. Ignore the 'what if' row unless you want to include that. Hope this helps.

Jim
They should have all been done as part of the settings file, however when I've just checked the .bls ladder settings file name I uploaded to the OP was in fact the wrong one, I'd accidentally uploaded a similar named settings file from another example.

Well spotted and thanks for pointing it out, I have now changed it and the correct .bls ladder settings file that matches the image and description of this example can now be downloaded from the OP of this topic

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”