Display Real-Time In-Running Positions with Position Sorting - Ladder Settings

Dallas

Here is a ladder settings file for use on In-Running horse racing markets, when imported and used it will display each runners positions (using real-time GPS data) clearly above each ladder, you can then sort the order of selections by position at anytime with the push of a key.

Above the ladders there is a race meter progress bar which also uses real-time GPS data to show the actual progress of the race

The ladder settings also include the following'
Display 7 ladders
Traded Volume Column removed (to allow extra room for more ladders)
Reduced cell height to fit on more rows of prices
Prices with money waiting are shaded so you can easily see any gaps
It will auto-centre to the LTP (Last Traded Price) if the Back price goes off screen while in-play

When used your ladder screen will appear like this;

IR with Race Position.JPG

Ladder Settings
To use these ladder settings, click the In-Running with Race Positions.bls file at the bottom of this post to download to your computer, then whilst on your ladder screen click the ‘Spanner’ icon to open the ladder settings editor and in the top left corner click;
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
In-Running with Race Positions.bls

Rules File
To display the real-time GPS positions from Total Data Performance you will also need to download and import the following 'Ladder Sort (Safety Servant).baf' rules file, the file can then be imported into your Servant Manager and used as a 'Safety Servant'
Servant Import.JPG
Ladder Servant.JPG
Ladder Sort (Safety Servant).baf
*Note, if you have all your markets in Guardian you can also apply this file to them as normal if you don't want to use the Safety Servant method

You will need to be using at least V1.58 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.58 from here
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

This rules file will also require an active subscription to Total Data Performance to use the real-time GPS data
https://www.tpd.zone/subscribe/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

To sort the order of positions you need to create a short cut key using the Keyboard shortcut editor and create a short cut key to sort the runners 'By Custom Rankings 1'

In the image below I've assigned my 'S' key so that each time its pushed it will sort the ladders by their real-time in-running positions

Ladder Positions.JPG

There is also a incorrect Stored Value name in the Ladder settings file, to correct this once you've imported the ladder settings file open the 'Additional Information' tab and change the stored value name from 'position' to 'runner_position' as shown in the image below

Ladder Settings.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dav100

This is really helpful to me as I do prefer using the ladder interface while doing
in play. Though I was wondering Dallas if there is a way you can include how fast the horse are travelling also, as at present I’m only using one monitor and having to flick back and forth between the one click and the ladder.

Thanks again for all that you do on the forum
Dav100

Sorry forgot to add the distance to the leader.

Thanks again
Dallas

Dav100 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:40 pm
This is really helpful to me as I do prefer using the ladder interface while doing
in play. Though I was wondering Dallas if there is a way you can include how fast the horse are travelling also, as at present I’m only using one monitor and having to flick back and forth between the one click and the ladder.

Thanks again for all that you do on the forum
Dav100 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:57 pm
Sorry forgot to add the distance to the leader.

Thanks again

Yes, this one has both of those
Andy287

Hi Dallas,

I have followed the instructions, I must have missed something as when the race begins I have the position of the runners working ok but the green bar top left is missing?
Dallas

Andy287 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:47 pm
Hi Dallas,

I have followed the instructions, I must have missed something as when the race begins I have the position of the runners working ok but the green bar top left is missing?
Check to see if it's enabled in your main settings area (on the Race Meter tab)
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/race_meter.html
Andy287

Got it thanks.
firlandsfarm

Hi Dallas ... is it possible to use the In-Running data (Position, distance remaining etc.) in Guardian to include them in automation?
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:37 am
Hi Dallas ... is it possible to use the In-Running data (Position, distance remaining etc.) in Guardian to include them in automation?
Yes, its no different to using any other stored value, there's a few example rules in this section which use various pieces of TPD data to trigger bets
viewforum.php?f=73
firlandsfarm

Thanks Dallas ... I've been 'away' for a while (too much work to do outside in the spring!) so I may have missed some things. I'm aware of the TPD service, do I have to be a subscriber of that service to pick up those values?
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:20 am
Thanks Dallas ... I've been 'away' for a while (too much work to do outside in the spring!) so I may have missed some things. I'm aware of the TPD service, do I have to be a subscriber of that service to pick up those values?
Yes, you'll need a TPD subscription to receive any of there data (to display or trigger rule from)
https://www.tpd.zone/subscribe/
firlandsfarm

OK, thanks Dallas ... I wasn't sure.
laytoback12345

ive subscribe to tpd ,where do i enter their key into betangel please
Dallas

laytoback12345 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 3:02 pm
ive subscribe to tpd ,where do i enter their key into betangel please
This blog will show you the steps needed to get up and running
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/bet- ... et-up-tpd/

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”