Back the Leader if Clear and in final Stages (Sniping) - Guardian Automation Bot

PapaJon

SomeDude wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:44 am
Just an update on all this. I still don't have any answers from TPD (possibly the holidays), but I'm not giving up. I think there are a number of people who will benefit by knowing what's happening.
Did they ever get back to you on this? (I imagine they probably tried to sweep this under the rug)...
Dallas

PapaJon wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:12 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Just an update on all this. I still don't have any answers from TPD (possibly the holidays), but I'm not giving up. I think there are a number of people who will benefit by knowing what's happening.
Did they ever get back to you on this? (I imagine they probably tried to sweep this under the rug)...
The person you are asking hasn't logged on since Feb so doubt they will see this

But TPD have always responded quickly and in depth to any issues brought to there attention
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=25007&start=315
PapaJon

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:37 pm
PapaJon wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:12 pm
SomeDude wrote:
The person you are asking hasn't logged on since Feb so doubt they will see this

But TPD have always responded quickly and in depth to any issues brought to there attention
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=25007&start=315
Thanks Dallas! I will give them a try. I'm quite keen to implement TPD data into my betangel automation, as i feel this could really be a game changer.
grimm

will it connect auto to TPD? thanks
Dallas

grimm wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:17 pm
will it connect auto to TPD? thanks
Can't remember if I set it to do that, but if I didn't you can either set BA to always connect to TPD in your main settings area
Or just add a 'Connect Race to TPD' rule to the automation file
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rule_types.html

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”