Highlight Which Runners are Challenging the Leader - One Click Screen Settings

Dallas

patagoniaboy wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:06 pm
patagoniaboy wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:32 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:28 pm

Is this the type of thing you were looking for?

Capture1.JPG

The two blank cells being the current fastest and those outside the top 5 ranking by speed, obviously on a larger field there'd be a lot more blank cells each refresh
Hi Dallas,

Yep thats pretty much spot on! Thank you very much. I assume as well with the rules file you would be able to change the speed differences relative to each other? Would it be possible to send me that rules file so I can see how it works?

Thanks again
Just seen that position 1 is blank. Is there anyway to just rank the speed of the top 5 positions rather than ranking the speed of the entire field and excluding those out of the top 5 in speed and position. So in the example above it would be fastest = 30.18 (pos.5), followed by 29.01(pos.3) and 29.01(pos.4), then 28.61(pos.2) and 28.45(pos.1). Thereby excluding 30.47mph (pos.6) from the ranking as it is pos. 6 not 5.
Thankyou for the continued help Dallas.
I've set the rules to rank using their current speed as I though that's what you were after, but you could change the 'Custom rank speed' rule and have it reference the stored value named 'position' instead of 'speed'
you might have to change it back to 'ascending' as well
patagoniaboy

Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:19 pm
patagoniaboy wrote:
patagoniaboy wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:32 pm

Hi Dallas,

Yep thats pretty much spot on! Thank you very much. I assume as well with the rules file you would be able to change the speed differences relative to each other? Would it be possible to send me that rules file so I can see how it works?

Thanks again
Just seen that position 1 is blank. Is there anyway to just rank the speed of the top 5 positions rather than ranking the speed of the entire field and excluding those out of the top 5 in speed and position. So in the example above it would be fastest = 30.18 (pos.5), followed by 29.01(pos.3) and 29.01(pos.4), then 28.61(pos.2) and 28.45(pos.1). Thereby excluding 30.47mph (pos.6) from the ranking as it is pos. 6 not 5.
I've set the rules to rank using their current speed as I though that's what you were after, but you could change the 'Custom rank speed' rule and have it reference the stored value named 'position' instead of 'speed'
Hi Dallas,

Really appreciate all your help. I'm going to have a play with the files today and test them on some races! I'm sure I will learn a lot from them! I'll give your suggestion a go and try to find a way to rank the speed of just the top 5 positions rather than the entire field! Thanks again for all your help and I'll let you know how it goes!

All the best
Dallas

patagoniaboy wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:23 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:19 pm
patagoniaboy wrote:

Hi Dallas,

Really appreciate all your help. I'm going to have a play with the files today and test them on some races! I'm sure I will learn a lot from them! I'll give your suggestion a go and try to find a way to rank the speed of just the top 5 positions rather than the entire field! Thanks again for all your help and I'll let you know how it goes!

All the best
Its currently only ranking the top 5 speeds and leaving the others blank, so changing that to rank by the stored value named 'position' will still only rank the top 5 positions and display their differences in speed

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”