Display the Current 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fav in Unique Colours on the Course Map - TPD Map Settings

Dallas

These settings will display the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd fav on the TPD map using unique colours allowing you to quickly and easily see where the front three in the betting are currently positioned

Green = The Fav
Yellow = The 2nd Fav
Red = The 3rd Fav

This information is updated every refresh so you'll always have the most up to date information

NB; to use this settings profile you will need to have an active subscription to TPD and be using the new Bet Angel v1.60 which can be downloaded from the following page which also contains full details of all new options and features which have been added
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26591

When these settings are used your Map window will look like this;

Map.JPG

Colour Settings
For the front runners to use there own unique colours you will need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' files below, you can of course edit this and change the colours required for each runner
Fav 3.bavbc
Once downloaded you need to import them into your TPD settings area by clicking the spanner icon in the highlighted box below
TPD Settings.jpg
Once imported you need to select that colour profile and then enter the shared stored value name for the selection as front_three_betting
so that your settings appear exactly the same as in the image above

Rules File
To pass the real-time order of favouritism to your Map window you will also need to download and import the 'Front Three in Betting.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Front Three in the Betting.baf

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit those (or any other parts of the file) anyway you want or remove them and add your own rules to use the recent form very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for a more detailed explanation on how each rule works and how it may be connected/linked to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
parrettt

Hi there
We have this set up as per the above and every race starts with all 3 colours on the correct horses. as the race progresses and other horses come to the front the colours are switching to these new horses. Is there any way of stopping that from happening that you know of?
parrettt

looking at the notes i think i have found the answer. If i dont want it to happen i need to just trigger it once
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:51 pm
looking at the notes i think i have found the answer. If i dont want it to happen i need to just trigger it once
Yes, triggering it once at the start of the race for example will stop the colours changing, so you'd basically see where the pre-off 1st-3rd favs where the whole race rather than updating throughout the race
parrettt

excellent thanks
casbian

Hello Dallas, you seem to be the man who can..

I am quite new to using Bet Angel and i use it for In play Horse Racing which i have limited success.
Looking at your TPD display settings it has the one above which Displays the Current 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fav in Unique.

I am looking for TPD to highlight just the horse i have bet on ( i only bet on one per race). Because i have a brain Tumour and have sight problems i cannot see the numbers easily.
Can i ask if this is possible as i am not that experienced in automation settings.

Any help would be grateful.
Thanking you in advance

Casbian
Dallas

casbian wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:38 am
Hello Dallas, you seem to be the man who can..

I am quite new to using Bet Angel and i use it for In play Horse Racing which i have limited success.
Looking at your TPD display settings it has the one above which Displays the Current 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fav in Unique.

I am looking for TPD to highlight just the horse i have bet on ( i only bet on one per race). Because i have a brain Tumour and have sight problems i cannot see the numbers easily.
Can i ask if this is possible as i am not that experienced in automation settings.

Any help would be grateful.
Thanking you in advance

Casbian
It only needs a few minor changes from the files above but it easier to just make them than type out the instructions, so try these below

Apply this file to the markets in Guardian
Runners with Bets on.baf

Apply this file in the colour settings editor on the TPD page
Bets on Selection.bavbc

Then enter the stored value name shown in this screenshot
Screenshot 2023-12-08 120118.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
casbian

That was quick thank you.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much

Nigel
casbian

hi Dallas

i put in the rules file it did not highlight the one i had a bet on.

i copied your settings in tpd and put your file in guardian without success,

am i missing a trick

Sorry for being a bother.

casbian
Dallas

I'll double check tomorrow once the racing starts but that should of worked ok
parrettt

Hi Dallas
This is working perfectly thanks
I also have a query about the speed m's colour settings
Is there any way to produce a colour coding showing either sorting each horse by speed or showing which horses are accelerating?
If it could be done it would be a great asset.
Regards
Richard
Dallas

casbian wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:59 pm
hi Dallas

i put in the rules file it did not highlight the one i had a bet on.

i copied your settings in tpd and put your file in guardian without success,

am i missing a trick

Sorry for being a bother.

casbian
It worked for me when I just tested on the 11:55, the only thing I changed was the time the rule was armed for so I could test and grab the screenshot before the race went in-running

Screenshot 2023-12-09 114937.png

Have you entered the stored value name in lower case exactly as shown in the screenshot were the files were uploaded?
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:02 am
Hi Dallas
This is working perfectly thanks
I also have a query about the speed m's colour settings
Is there any way to produce a colour coding showing either sorting each horse by speed or showing which horses are accelerating?
If it could be done it would be a great asset.
Regards
Richard
There's an example here with a colour gradient for the speed
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=26609
casbian

Thanks, i must of missed a step.
parrettt

Thanks for that , not to worry
regards
Richard

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”