Display how the 2nd-4th Fastest are Travelling compared to the Fastest - TPD Map Settings

Dallas

These settings will display the 2nd to 4th fastest runners in either Green or Red colours on your map

They will be displayed in Green if their speed is within 1mph of the fastest runner
They will be displayed in Red if their speed is more than 1mph slower than the fastest runner

NB; to use this settings profile you will need to have an active subscription to TPD and be using the new Bet Angel v1.60 which can be downloaded from the following page which also contains full details of all new options and features which have been added
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26591

When these settings are used your Map window will look like this;

Map.JPG
In the image above you can see number 3 is green so is travelling within 1mph of the fastest runner, where as runners 1 and 8 are both red which means they are travelling at least 1 mph slower than the fastest and therefore will be losing ground on it

Colour Settings
For the runners colour to change dependant on their difference in speed compared to the fastest you will need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' files below
You can of course edit these files and change the speeds required for each colour any way you want
Speed Rank.bavbc

Once downloaded you need to import them into your TPD settings area by clicking the spanner icon in the highlighted box below
TPD Speed Rank.JPG
Once imported you need to select that colour profile and then enter the shared stored value name for the selection as 'rank_speed'
so that your settings appear exactly the same as above

Rules File
To pass the real-time speed data from TPD to your Map window you will also need to download and import the 'Speed Rankings'.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Speed Rankings.baf
NB, If you have previously downloaded the 'speed, distance and positions.baf' file to display the speed on other screens you won't need this file as it also uses a stored value of the same name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
parrettt

Hi Dallas
Thanks for this
is there a way of making this show the horses travelling faster than the leader?
Thanks
Richard
DBK

Hi Dallas - new - and possibly posting in the wrong place..

I have set up TPD etc tested the odd file - also practiced manipulating one of your auto files - all basically understood and seems to be working. Great stuff thank you.

I have a couple of general automation questions (mentioned TPD too in case it could be relevant)

1.I want to be auto betting up to three horses in play - in a race. So my rule triggers are set to three etc etc..that works ok.

If I want to jump on, say, two quick 'manual' bets before the off - is there a way to get the automation to recognise this and only trigger one more time for a third bet? Or will Mr Automation not 'see' Mr Manual?

I tried getting around it by setting the 'Number of Matched bets' to a maximum of '3' - but this didn't seem to work. Triggered bets came in anyway.

2. Manual bets aside, I also want my three triggered bets to be on different selections ie not ending up with three bets on one selection. I attempted to achieve this by using 'Number of place bet triggers'..on 'selection' ..is equal to '0' (user guide) I think it worked - but then in one race it seemed not too and two bets triggered on same selection (but I have tested a lot so may be tired) ..am I on the right track?

Trying to think logically but it's all very new to me!

Thanks
Dan
Dallas

DBK wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:48 pm

1.I want to be auto betting up to three horses in play - in a race. So my rule triggers are set to three etc etc..that works ok.

If I want to jump on, say, two quick 'manual' bets before the off - is there a way to get the automation to recognise this and only trigger one more time for a third bet? Or will Mr Automation not 'see' Mr Manual?

I tried getting around it by setting the 'Number of Matched bets' to a maximum of '3' - but this didn't seem to work. Triggered bets came in anyway.

If all three rules are armed at the same time and you have 2 matched bets they will all trigger together, so the easiest thing if its possible for you would be to stagger the time/s they are armed for

Alternatively rather than place the manual bets in the normal way if you create a servant to do it you can add a signal to the back bet rule which increments by 1 each time you use the servant

Your rule in Guardian can then also use a Signal Value condition to test the value is less than 3
and it to can increment the signal value when it triggers

So you place two manual bets via a servant that increments the signal value to 2
Then your first rule triggers and that increments it to 3
The 2nd and 3rd rule won't be able to then trigger

DBK wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:48 pm

2. Manual bets aside, I also want my three triggered bets to be on different selections ie not ending up with three bets on one selection. I attempted to achieve this by using 'Number of place bet triggers'..on 'selection' ..is equal to '0' (user guide) I think it worked - but then in one race it seemed not too and two bets triggered on same selection (but I have tested a lot so may be tired) ..am I on the right track?

That condition is only applicable to bets placed via a rule, but it would work if placing bets via a Servant as detailed above.
DBK

Thanks Dallas - big help - will play around with options you mentioned .
parrettt

Hi Dallas
This is very good but very often the fastest runner is the closer coming from the back. Is there a way of showing which horse is the fastest runner with this??
Regards
Richard

Return to “TPD / Total Performance Data”