TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:31 pm

Missing position and leader data from Tampa race 1. I'm guessing here, but perhaps the Sam Houston issues from last night were the same problem as all my rules run off 'leader distance to finish' so nothing will trigger until a leader is identified.
Tampa Race 2 same problem, missing position and leader data.
jamesedwards

Gulfstream race 5 - No position, distance, or leader data. Betfair were very late putting into play so could be related?
jamesedwards

Gulfstream race 8 - No position, distance, or leader data.
jamesedwards

Gulfstream race 11 - No position, distance, or leader data.
jamesedwards

I've just realised races 5, 8 and 11 at Gulfstream were all the turf races.
jamesedwards

Sam Houston races coming up with error "Unable to connect to Total Performance Data. The race is not supported by their service".
Martybhoy99

TPD-Zone wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:03 pm
Hi
Just checked our email system and I assume you are referring to the email time stamped Fri 14th Jan, 6:11pm.
A reply has just been sent and I think that you will be very happy with the resolution.
Obviously get back to us if not.
Many thanks

Thanks Alan and the team - checked my account and very happy. Great response. I've just uploaded today's TPD UK races to will connect and feedback any issues, if any. Great stuff.
Martybhoy99

Hi Dallas,

Alan's investigation found no TPD issues but I have no data for Friday's TPD races. At the moment I am exporting the shared values from the Speed, Position & Distance values File so as to analyse the data in Excel. This has been working fine until Friday. I hadnt changed anything on the Friday.

There is no conditions added to prevent the Rules file from running, indeed on the automation log its exporting 5k-7k shared values but all came up zero when I imported the data. The other shared values data was fine - time, meeting, LTP, Back, Lay etc.

No errors with TPD connecting that were logged. I managed to watch the final TPD UK race from the 1 click screen and all data was flowing apart from the TPD numbers which remained zero. According to the log 7,000 shared values were exported, as expected, but all were zero apart the market odds data.

I then thought it must have been my TPD account issue, Im a Lite subscriber at the moment, and my races for the period, 100, have been reached, but as in my original post I had 44 races split into 3 parts titled "additional races".

Alan and the TPD have found no TPD issues, apart from the US known issues, but mine are relating to the UK racing on Friday afternoon.

Thus, two questions:

1. Has bet angel stopped the data flowing because my 100 race limit has been reached and it doesnt recognise the "additional races". Has this had any effect?
2. Is there something else missing that could explain it?

I've just uploaded today's UK TPD races, added the Speed, Position and Distance automation rules to all those races. I've rechecked the rules and everything seems logical, indeed the odds data (LTP, Back and Lay etc.) are working fine.

If everyone else's TPD races were working fine then clearly its my issue alone.

Any ideas?
Martybhoy99

1225 - Southwell- All odds data, time and market values exported properly. All TPD values were zero.......
Martybhoy99

Screenshot attached - looks to be exporting as expected just the TPD values are all zero.....
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-01-16 123747.jpg
Dallas

Martybhoy99 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:20 am
Hi Dallas,

Alan's investigation found no TPD issues but I have no data for Friday's TPD races. At the moment I am exporting the shared values from the Speed, Position & Distance values File so as to analyse the data in Excel. This has been working fine until Friday. I hadnt changed anything on the Friday.

There is no conditions added to prevent the Rules file from running, indeed on the automation log its exporting 5k-7k shared values but all came up zero when I imported the data. The other shared values data was fine - time, meeting, LTP, Back, Lay etc.

No errors with TPD connecting that were logged. I managed to watch the final TPD UK race from the 1 click screen and all data was flowing apart from the TPD numbers which remained zero. According to the log 7,000 shared values were exported, as expected, but all were zero apart the market odds data.

I then thought it must have been my TPD account issue, Im a Lite subscriber at the moment, and my races for the period, 100, have been reached, but as in my original post I had 44 races split into 3 parts titled "additional races".

Alan and the TPD have found no TPD issues, apart from the US known issues, but mine are relating to the UK racing on Friday afternoon.

Thus, two questions:

1. Has bet angel stopped the data flowing because my 100 race limit has been reached and it doesnt recognise the "additional races". Has this had any effect?

I've just uploaded today's UK TPD races, added the Speed, Position and Distance automation rules to all those races. I've rechecked the rules and everything seems logical, indeed the odds data (LTP, Back and Lay etc.) are working fine.

Any ideas?
The subscription part is handled by TPD, if you've reached your 100 race limit then they will switch off the data to you

When they looked into it for you and confirmed there was no issues with the data feed on Friday did they specifically check your subscription and confirm if you 'should' have been able to retrieve the data, or was it just the data feed in general which they confirmed was working?

I've been using that same Speed, Distance and Position file up to and including today and all the data has coming through fine
Martybhoy99

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:29 pm
Martybhoy99 wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Thus, two questions:

Any ideas?
The subscription part is handled by TPD, if you've reached your 100 race limit then they will switch off the data to you

When they looked into it for you and confirmed there was no issues with the data feed on Friday did they specifically check your subscription and confirm if you 'should' have been able to retrieve the data, or was it just the data feed in general which they confirmed was working?

I've been using that same Speed, Distance and Position file up to and including today and all the data has coming through fine
I've been using same file with no issues either. Given its my issue alone then its either TPD, Bet Angel or rules file. The same rules file was working with no issue until Friday.

Alan at TPD has confirmed there should be no issue as I had 44 races remaining on my subscription. The only difference I can see is that these 44 races are on 3 separate entries and tagged as "additional races". My lite subscription covers 100 races which has been reached. Hence I was wondering if that alone has stopped the data. Alan and TPD have said their end is fine.

Martin
TPD-Zone

Hi
Just checked internally and you have 28 races remaining.
Happy to take a look at the rules file at our end if you would be prepared to export and email to TPD.
Thanks
Dallas

Martybhoy99 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:54 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:29 pm
Martybhoy99 wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Thus, two questions:

Any ideas?

I've been using same file with no issues either. Given its my issue alone then its either TPD, Bet Angel or rules file. The same rules file was working with no issue until Friday.

Alan at TPD has confirmed there should be no issue as I had 44 races remaining on my subscription. The only difference I can see is that these 44 races are on 3 separate entries and tagged as "additional races". My lite subscription covers 100 races which has been reached. Hence I was wondering if that alone has stopped the data. Alan and TPD have said their end is fine.

Martin
I'm not sure what you mean by "these 44 races being on separate entries and tagged as additional races" but there isn't anything on Bet Angel's side that can restrict your access through subscription limits being reached that's done TPD's side

You could try ticking 'only' the 1st option on the race meter page in your main settings to see if the race meter still populates with information streamed from TPD
jamesedwards

Golden Gate race 6 - connected but all attributes reporting null data throughout entire race.

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”