TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:04 am
Re Monmouth Sat 3rd Sep R5 - investigations have concluded that GPS trackers were indeed switched between Mademoiselle Nova and Runaway Rumour. This is being taken up with the relevant parties in the US.
Horses missing at Monmouth today. The winner missing from R3 and the runner-ups from R4 and R7. I think I'll give the trading there a miss for a while.
jamesedwards

Tried Monmouth again today. R1 was won by the number 1 based on TPD data yet he was actually beaten 4 lengths into third.
Attachments
more monmouth.PNG
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:44 pm
Tried Monmouth again today. R1 was won by the number 1 based on TPD data yet he was actually beaten 4 lengths into third.
Also multiple 'missing' horses again including the winner of the seventh race.
TPD-Zone

Re Monmouth - unfortunately the past weekend's meetings were plagued with data errors of one sort or another. Needless to say the appropriate TPD guys are in touch with the US. We will keep a close eye on this and hopefully report a return to stability in the very near future.
jamesedwards

I'm getting no TPD data flow for any races at Gulfstream, Laurel, or Woodbine today. UK races seems to be fine. The TPD status page is blank :?: :?: :?:
TPD-Zone

We appear to have an issue in the US and no TPD Zone data is available. This has been escalated internally. Apologies for the inconvenience.
iDooze

This answers my question as to why none of my bots have triggered on the US races today. Thanks for being across it so fast & hopefully you guys get it back and running ASAP. Cheers.
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:54 pm
We appear to have an issue in the US and no TPD Zone data is available. This has been escalated internally. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Seems to be working again and 'status' page back up since about 22:30 BST.
TPD-Zone

I can report that the US Zone data feed was restored with effect from Golden Gate Fields (US) 22:16 R2. Data was present in this and all subsequent races, albeit there were no pars metrics in the 22:16 and Woodbine 22:21. Not exactly sure as to the details of the outage, however all looks good for today (Saturday 1st Oct) and obviously everything will be closely monitored.
jamesedwards

Laurel race 3 transponders swapped between number 6 and number 7. :!: :!: :!:

<edit> actually, after reviewing the replays it doesn't look like a transponder swap after all as they were accurate until the final 2 furlongs. Then 6 and 7 strangely swapped positions within the space of 10 seconds late in mid-stretch through to the finish line. Very odd goings on...
Attachments
3.png
TPD-Zone

We can see where you are coming from re Laurel Park (US) 06th Nov - 18:11 R3 and our US partners are investigating. Many thanks for highlighting.
jamesedwards

Golden Gate race 6 - transponders swapped between horses 8 and 9. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
TPD-Zone

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:56 pm
Golden Gate race 6 - transponders swapped between horses 8 and 9. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Unfortunately this was a perfect storm of human error, compounded by a system error (now fixed) which would have otherwise spotted the human error. Apologies for the disarray on this one.
mcgoo

This seems as good a place as any to ask. TPD ever coming to Australia?
Euler

Not impossible but it's all down to licensing costs. Tracks have data, but whether they want to release it and at what costs is the main determining factor.

So I'd imagine NSW won't make any effort based on their track record.

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”