TPD Help Please!

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Bet007

Hi,

Can someone please help me before I go insane?

I have a TPD subscription, but I just can't seem to get the data to display on the one click screen.

As you can see from the attached screenshots, I have entered a valid key code and then manually connected to the race and it says I am connected to it and I save the settings. However, it doesn't do anything and it doesn't display any of the TPD data in the columns on the one-click screen. How do I get these columns to display the TPD data. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to import any rules for these custom TPD columns either, so I can't work out how to get the data to display. I have read the articles on the forum related to TPD, but it just won't display the data for me.

Can anyone help me please?

Many thanks
Dave
Attachments
TPD2.PNG
TPD1.PNG
megarain

Is the Baf associated with these settings loaded in guardian?
jamesedwards

You have to have the relevant rule applied to the market you are trading in guardian.
del.PNG
Bet007

megarain wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:13 pm
Is the Baf associated with these settings loaded in guardian?
Thank you - no it isn't. I will do this next time I load up the day's markets and hopefully it will work. Thank you for your reply, it's much appreciated.
Bet007

jamesedwards wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:05 am
You have to have the relevant rule applied to the market you are trading in guardian.

del.PNG
Thank you. I will do this next time I load up the day's markets and hopefully it will work. Thank you for your reply, it's much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”