Setting up 1click screen for TPD columns

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Ambettor

Hi – Can anyone help? I’m trying to setup the 1-click screen for TPD data in BA pro but I seem to be missing the 2 page icons on the 1 click screen banner to the left of the star icon & profile box ? Do they only appear after subscribing to TPD?? I’m able to import the .bcc file but not the grid layout .bgl as I can’t see the 2 page icons… I’ve also tried resetting the toolbar and restarting BA but nothing seems to work. Also can someone explain why (&if) I need to setup stored values in Advanced Automation in Guardian ? I’m sure I’m being dead thick, but I really want to understand how to setup TPD data feeds …. (At the moment I’m not planning to use TPD data for use with in-play bots/servants until I completely understand the overall mechanism.) – I simply want to use TPD data displayed in the 1Click screen as an additional real time verification for in-play trading.. Finally, can anyone post a simple step by step guide to get the TPD feature to display all the selected data in the 1 Click screen…. Thanks anyone and everyone. Happy New Year!
Dallas

>>> I’m trying to setup the 1-click screen for TPD data in BA pro but I seem to be missing the 2 page icons on the 1 click screen banner to the left of the star icon & profile box ? Do they only appear after subscribing to TPD?? I’m able to import the .bcc file but not the grid layout .bgl as I can’t see the 2 page icons… I’ve also tried resetting the toolbar and restarting BA but nothing seems to work.

It should be there after resetting the tool bar
Toolbar.JPG
Toolbar.JPG (27.04 KiB) Viewed 1014 times

But if that doesn't work login with the factory default settings and the icons will be there, then just import the files and after that switch to your normal profile

>>>I really want to understand how to setup TPD data feeds …. (At the moment I’m not planning to use TPD data for use with in-play bots/servants until I completely understand the overall mechanism.) – I simply want to use TPD data displayed in the 1Click screen as an additional real time verification for in-play trading.. Finally, can anyone post a simple step by step guide to get the TPD feature to display all the selected data in the 1 Click screen…. Thanks anyone and everyone.

Have a look at the top two 'sticky' topics in the TPD section, they explain how the data arrives and what you need to do to use them and show a step by step example to set up some rules and custom columns
viewforum.php?f=73
Ambettor

Thanks Dallas - I'll try your solution - 'appreciate it. Happy New Year.
Dallas

Ambettor wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:09 pm
Thanks Dallas - I'll try your solution - 'appreciate it. Happy New Year.
Happy New year to you to
Ambettor

Hi Dallas - As usual, you nailed it for me.... all working - thanks again. what would i do without you?

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”