TPD - Automation

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Bet007

Hi there,

I wonder if someone can help?

I am wanting to use the 'lay the leader' TPD automation file that has been recently posted on the forum. However, I am already using the 'Speed, Position & Distance' automation in order to bring in the TPD data from TPD in to my one click screen. Therefore, in order to use the 'lay the leader' automation as well, I need to add this as another automation rule. How do I do this?

From looking at the forum, it would appear that in order to add more than one automation file, I need to open up multiple versions of Bet Angel at the same time, so if I wanted 4 automation files open, I would need 4 versions of BA open. is this correct?

Also, if this is the case, in the Automation tab in Guardian, where it says 'Apply Rules', it shows in the drop down menu, 'Rule 1, Rule 2, Rule 3, Rule 4, Rule 5, All Rules'. Does this not imply that there is a way of adding up to 5 rules to the market at the same time? If so, how do I do this without having to open up 5 versions of BA?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Dave
ShaunWhite

Looking at this ...https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/usi ... =MzIw#...I think you can add up to 5 rules to a market in one Guardian session by adding extra cols to put them in? I don't use it myself so can't confirm if it does what you want but I saw it mentioned in a fairly recent release.
Jimmy2Bigg

So that means Shaun that you can for example run a pre-off scalping rule as Rule 1, then a Lay the Leader rule for in-play? Or even 2 in play rules on the same race?
Euler

Jimmy2Bigg wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:15 am
So that means Shaun that you can for example run a pre-off scalping rule as Rule 1, then a Lay the Leader rule for in-play? Or even 2 in play rules on the same race?
Yes, you can run independent rules on the same market.
Jimmy2Bigg

Thanks Euler

Sorry for only just noticing the reply - still learning how the forum works too! So do I do that by adding another column to the selected markets and choosing the new rule, or do I need to open another version of Betangel and then Guardian?

thanks again! :)
Dallas

Jimmy2Bigg wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:59 am
Thanks Euler

Sorry for only just noticing the reply - still learning how the forum works too! So do I do that by adding another column to the selected markets and choosing the new rule, or do I need to open another version of Betangel and then Guardian?

thanks again! :)
Yes, you need to enable the other rules columns you want to use (you can apply rules without having them enabled but it's not recommended as you can't see whats running).

This user guide page shows how to enable additional columns
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”