TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
TPD-Zone

elofan0 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:54 am
Anyone found a worthy strategy with TPD that gives an edge backing or laying
If you take a look at our YouTube channel there are are a couple of videos in there which demonstrate how to interpret and use TPD's in-running performance metrics on Bet Mover. These could be of interest to you, even though you are consuming the data via Bet Angel, as the exact same metrics are available, around which you can construct strategies and even automate such.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2UCa ... 02w/videos
elofan0

thanks i have tried betmover in the past and its not for me , I was just asking betangel users their own strategies that they may use
jamesedwards

elofan0 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:54 am
Anyone found a worthy strategy with TPD that gives an edge backing or laying
Yes, it's definitely worth persevering with. It forced me to learn Bet Angel Guardian inside-out (no bad thing) and I had to put in some serious time to play with all the variables and I'm constantly tweaking. I'm on version 54 of my ruleset. :lol:

I think most people expect to be able to back the winner on the line ahead of the market (I know I did) but the thought process needs to go much deeper than that.
elofan0

definately one thought was lay towards race end if in say position 6 but wouldnt have to be in range of leader

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”