TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
jamesedwards

:!: :!: :!: :!: Golden Gate race 9 - Transponders swapped between horses 1 and 2 :!: :!: :!: :!:
jamesedwards

:!: :!: :!: :!: Golden Gate race 7 - Transponders swapped between horses 1 and 2 AGAIN!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:
TPD-Zone

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:56 pm
:!: :!: :!: :!: Golden Gate race 7 - Transponders swapped between horses 1 and 2 AGAIN!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:
Thanks for raising this, I can tell you that these issues are routinely picked up by TPD UK staff. The data is meticulously checked before post race data is published to a number of large corporate clients. Very frustrating when it happens and the UK director responsible for such, is applying pressure to his third party US counterpart, who provide the Operators at the tracks, to get this sorted.
jamesedwards

I'm testing a new rule and got lots of TPD stuck data in the 19:30 at Wolves just now. Was it a global issue or just a problem with my rule?
TPD-Zone

jamesedwards wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:39 pm
I'm testing a new rule and got lots of TPD stuck data in the 19:30 at Wolves just now. Was it a global issue or just a problem with my rule?
Many thanks for highlighting this. Unfortunately for some reason our race clock did n't start and a number of data elements were compromised. Wolverhampton 19:30 and 20:00 affected - your rule is no doubt absolutely fine. Apologies for the disruption.
Naffman

I see Keeneland has been added to the status page, are all meetings covered there now or just the G1 days?

And any other US tracks added or lost in the past few months?

Thanks
sheffutd1889

Hi,

Pars are still unavailable for any race today as well as all of yesterdays races... is there any news on this yet, do we have any indication when this data will be available again?

Cheers
TPD-Zone

Apologies for the disruption re the TPD pars data not being received by Bet Angel. Something very unusual is happening - the Developers can see the pars in the database but still unsure why the push to Bet Angel (and the other trading apps) is not happening.

I will post in here as soon as an update is available. If you have unnecessarily used some of your race allocation during the course of this incident please drop an email to [email protected] and we will add them back into your account. Thanks.
TPD-Zone

The TPD Lead Developer has just confirmed that the pars data issue has been fixed. Many thanks for your patience.
TPD-Zone

An update re TPD US tracks. Keeneland has been added to the roster and all today's races are available in Bet Angel. Two more tracks are very likely to be added late April / early May - Churchill Downs and NYRA - Belmont. We will make a point of posting in here as soon as confirmation is received. Dates are dependent upon third party suppliers installing equipment etc.

An up-to-date list of all UK, US and French tracks can be found here; https://www.betmover.com/user-guide/#tv ... 7e6a215147
iDooze

TPD-Zone wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:53 am
An update re TPD US tracks. Keeneland has been added to the roster and all today's races are available in Bet Angel. Two more tracks are very likely to be added late April / early May - Churchill Downs and NYRA - Belmont. We will make a point of posting in here as soon as confirmation is received. Dates are dependent upon third party suppliers installing equipment etc.

An up-to-date list of all UK, US and French tracks can be found here; https://www.betmover.com/user-guide/#tv ... 7e6a215147
Hi TPD team - any new update as to when you think Churchill / Belmont will be up and running and integrated into Betangel? Is it still looking to be around early May? Really looking forward to having these tracks online with TPD.

Cheers
TPD-Zone

iDooze wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 12:02 pm
TPD-Zone wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:53 am

Hi TPD team - any new update as to when you think Churchill / Belmont will be up and running and integrated into Betangel? Is it still looking to be around early May? Really looking forward to having these tracks online with TPD.

Cheers
Hi - good timing I think that we can give a definitive position before the end of the week. Just a few things to confirm with various parties. Thanks.
jamesedwards

Anyone else having TPD problems? It's been down for me for the last half hour or so. "Error - cannot provide service"
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:49 pm
Anyone else having TPD problems? It's been down for me for the last half hour or so. "Error - cannot provide service"
Back working again.
sheffutd1889

Hi TPD Team.

I suspect I already know the answer to this but has anything changed at all with how the data is recorded or sent or anything like that within the last 2/3 weeks which might affect the accuracy, speed or general quality of it?

I have been using TPD data for around 18 months now and it has been an absolute godsend to me (massive thank you for your hard work!). I have managed to create numerous pieces of automation which has made me consistent profits over that time. However, whilst every piece is subject to it's own varience, I seem to have hit a perfect s**t storm where they have all hit much higher levels of drawdown than ever seen before, all at the same time! They all look for different things and use the data in different ways but the one thing that links them all is the raw data itself and therefore seems obvious that if that is not it's usual high standard, it would hit all my automation simultaneously.

I'm happy to accept that it's just coincidence but I think it would be silly for me not to rule out an issue with the data first. I have recorded 241 races from the last 1950 (covering about a month - that's all I've been recording this data for) where TPD had the winner of the race finising in a position other than 1st. Most of these are by small distances and I'm aware of the margin for error but 33 of them finished with a distance of greater than 2.5 to the leader. Does this seem reasonable or is it perhaps suggesting accuracy issues - like I say, I've only been recoring for a month so not sure if this is in line with the norm?

Thanks in advance for any replies and I would also be interested if anybody else expericenced any similar changes to fortunes in the last couple of weeks?

Cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”