TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
mcgoo

Euler wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:44 am
Not impossible but it's all down to licensing costs. Tracks have data, but whether they want to release it and at what costs is the main determining factor.

So I'd imagine NSW won't make any effort based on their track record.
Fair point re NSW🙄. The whole gambling environment here frustrates the living daylights outta me sometimes , especially when I see a tech like TPD surface and I can't get at it🙈. Guess I'll have to learn to be a night owl😳😁Thanks for the reply
jamesedwards

TPD outage for the last half an hour or so on multiple machines. Getting error [error - cannot provide service] on the BA TPD settings page. Restarting BA and rebooting PC not fixing.
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:31 pm
TPD outage for the last half an hour or so on multiple machines. Getting error [error - cannot provide service] on the BA TPD settings page. Restarting BA and rebooting PC not fixing.
Y, getting the same error here
TPD-Zone

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:34 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Apologies for the outage. The technical guys are on the case as I write this. Apparently our Zone database is being saturated with an horrendous number of connection requests. Will provide an update as soon as I am able.
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:26 pm
Dallas wrote:
jamesedwards wrote:
Apologies for the outage. The technical guys are on the case as I write this. Apparently our Zone database is being saturated with an horrendous number of connection requests. Will provide an update as soon as I am able.
Feels really weird trading without it. Like a sword fight with one arm tied behind my back. :lol:
iDooze

TPD-Zone wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:26 pm
Dallas wrote:
jamesedwards wrote:
Thought I was going crazy - none of my bots had triggered for a while. Hopefully you guys can get it up and running soon. Shame it happened on a day with so much US racing!
jamesedwards

Back working again for all my instances now.

Both arms are back in action! :D
iDooze

jamesedwards wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:43 pm
Working again for all my instances now.
Same on my end - one of my bots just fired a bet off so I guess that's a good sign haha
jamesedwards

All instances hanging on "Not connected" since about 22:00.
TPD-Zone

Good morning re the Friday evening 6th Jan TPD outage; the technical team have reported that they have found an issue with a Distribution Service and implemented a fix. I would strongly recommend reloading Bet Angel before today's racing. Many thanks for your patience.
TPD-Zone

Looks like we still have an issue re the first at Lingfield. Apologies guys - the Technical Team have been mobilised.
jamesedwards

:!: :!: :!: :!: Golden Gate race 2 - Transponders swapped between horse 1 and 2? :!: :!: :!: :!:
TPD-Zone

jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:54 pm
:!: :!: :!: :!: Golden Gate race 2 - Transponders swapped between horse 1 and 2? :!: :!: :!: :!:
I can confirm the swap - it should have been spotted during post parade. The appropriate parties are being made aware.
sheffutd1889

Anyone getting data from Aqueduct on BetAngel? I'm getting the "not supported by the service" error but data is showing on BetMover
jamesedwards

TPD-Zone wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:05 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:54 pm
I can confirm the swap - it should have been spotted during post parade. The appropriate parties are being made aware.
Thanks for the update.

What is the process for when a swap is discovered during post parade? Is the issue fixed somehow before the off or is data flow supressed for the race?

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”