TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
jamesedwards

sheffutd1889 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:32 pm
Anyone getting data from Aqueduct on BetAngel? I'm getting the "not supported by the service" error but data is showing on BetMover
Aqueduct has not been a supported TPD track to date, but I notice it has appeared on the TPD status page! @BetAngel people, can this track be added to BA asap please?
Attachments
aq.PNG
ShaunWhite

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:00 pm
TPD-Zone wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:05 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:54 pm
:!: :!: :!: :!: Golden Gate race 2 - Transponders swapped between horse 1 and 2? :!: :!: :!: :!:
I can confirm the swap - it should have been spotted during post parade. The appropriate parties are being made aware.
Thanks for the update.

What is the process for when a swap is discovered during post parade? Is the issue fixed somehow before the off or is data flow supressed for the race?
Guessing they just patch the transponders' output to a different horse number, somewhere there'll be a transponder id to horse id lookup? And I thought they used 2 transponders per horse so I guess conflicting data from two transponders on what should be the same animal would trigger a warning?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:02 pm

Aqueduct has not been a supported TPD track to date, but I notice it has appeared on the TPD status page! @BetAngel people, can this track be added to BA asap please?
Yes, that's been added. Close Bet Angel and login again to download the new course details.
jamesedwards

Bet Angel wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:18 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:02 pm

Yes, that's been added. Close Bet Angel and login again to download the new course details.
Thanks for speedy resolution :D
TPD-Zone

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:00 pm
TPD-Zone wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:05 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:54 pm
:!: :!: :!: :!: Golden Gate race 2 - Transponders swapped between horse 1 and 2? :!: :!: :!: :!:
I can confirm the swap - it should have been spotted during post parade. The appropriate parties are being made aware.
Thanks for the update.

What is the process for when a swap is discovered during post parade? Is the issue fixed somehow before the off or is data flow supressed for the race?
Where possible it is fixed, which is generally the case. Where a fix is not possible then the procedure is not to transmit any data at all, this is a less frequent occurrence.
TPD-Zone

Apologies - we suffered a technical error re the 12:15 Doncaster and you may not have seen any TPD data. I am told that the error is fixed and we should be ok from here on in.
jamesedwards

Penn National not working tonight.
iDooze

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:05 am
Yep nothing on my end either. Strange - doesn't seem to be coming up on the TPD Status page either.
jamesedwards

iDooze wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:02 am
jamesedwards wrote:
Yep nothing on my end either. Strange - doesn't seem to be coming up on the TPD Status page either.
It had already flicked onto tomorrow's racing when I checked about 23:30.
iDooze

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:55 am
iDooze wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:02 am
jamesedwards wrote:
It had already flicked onto tomorrow's racing when I checked about 23:30.
I was tracking it throughout the day and can confirm that Penn National wasn't updated on the status page at all (usually the status page is always up-to-date). Fingers crossed that it is just a small issue that the TPD team can fix.
TPD-Zone

Sincere apologies from TPD - a lack of communication on our part. Penn National and Mahoning Valley have not renewed their contracts with us. We don't expect others to follow, there has been some unique interest in these two tracks. The good news is that Aqueduct are the first of a number of additional US tracks which will be added as 2023 progresses. I will get the list of tracks updated later today; https://www.tpd.zone/faqs/ Thanks.
iDooze

TPD-Zone wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:05 am
Sincere apologies from TPD - a lack of communication on our part. Penn National and Mahoning Valley have not renewed their contracts with us. We don't expect others to follow, there has been some unique interest in these two tracks. The good news is that Aqueduct are the first of a number of additional US tracks which will be added as 2023 progresses. I will get the list of tracks updated later today; https://www.tpd.zone/faqs/ Thanks.
Appreciate the update! Looking forward to Aquaduct and seeing what other US tracks come through in 2023. Thanks.
Naffman

BF have just started covering Sam Houston again, that is owned by Penn National Gaming (like Penn and Mahoning), have they not renewed there contract as well?
Naffman

Naffman wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:55 pm
BF have just started covering Sam Houston again, that is owned by Penn National Gaming (like Penn and Mahoning), have they not renewed there contract as well?
Looking at their status page it looks like they've lost Sam Houston as well
TPD-Zone

Naffman wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:55 pm
Many thanks for raising an interesting point; I took this internally and can report that the tracks have negotiated their own contracts.

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”