TPD Feedback and Issues

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Euler

Lots of new horses out at this time of the year. Don't know if that helps explain some fo the variance you are seeing?
billeales

Hope someone can offer some advice, I have been running a few automation files on USA racing, however noticed multiple races where obvious mis-assignment of the GPS device to incorrect runner occurring. Obviously this causes havoc with the automation rules. Has anyone found a way to detect these obvious errors when they occur? I have been racking my brains and got nothing, all I can do is set a maximum race liability to limit losses when it does happen but of course this eats into potential earnings too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TPD-Zone

We made Betfair aware earlier that they had incorrect post times re this evening's meeting at Santa Anita Park (USA) - the meeting was not flowing through the TPD internal systems and hence how we spotted it and flagged it. Betfair have now corrected this. If you had the meeting loaded in Guardian before the timing correction you may need to re-load the races, having first refreshed the markets in Guardian.
TPD-Zone

An annoncemet regarding French racing; unfortunately due to a number of commercial and operational reasons TPD will no longer have access to the GPS data, from the French courses, with effect from 5th July 2023.

We do hope that you continue to benefit from the UK and US offerings.
CK2021

TPD-Zone wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:13 pm
An annoncemet regarding French racing; unfortunately due to a number of commercial and operational reasons TPD will no longer have access to the GPS data, from the French courses, with effect from 5th July 2023.

Does that mean you will reduce you monthly fee?
TPD-Zone

CK2021 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:59 pm
TPD-Zone wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:13 pm

Does that mean you will reduce you monthly fee?
Hi - the half dozen or so customers who have activated a significant number of French races have all been contacted individually. Please bear in mind that each subscription plan facilitates the purchase of a number of races, which are not aligned to specific tracks. Tracks will come and go over the long term.
rain91

I paste the key, click to ok, but nothing happend get back this window...
What should i do? my angel is a trial now..... this couldnt be problem or?
Attachments
1.PNG
Dallas

rain91 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:07 am
Have you tried now the afternoon racing has started?
and if so is it still not connecting to a race at Chepstow (that is the only UK course where TPD are operating at this afternoon?)
rain91

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:54 pm
rain91 wrote:
and if so is it still not connecting to a race at Chepstow (that is the only UK course where TPD are operating at this afternoon?)
Yeah just now tried it but same......nothing happend
Dallas

rain91 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:28 pm
Dallas wrote:
rain91 wrote:
If you click on the 'Enter Key button can you see your Licence Key displayed or is that blank?
rain91

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:31 pm
rain91 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:28 pm
Dallas wrote:

If you click on the 'Enter Key button can you see your Licence Key displayed or is that blank?
Yes i can .
RJONES333

Hi All

Is anyone else experiencing issues with TPD data today on Ascot and Worcester , the connect says Error - Cannot provide service.

It was working yesterday (license key is attached) and I still have an allocation of races to use!

Cheers
Ryan
jamesedwards

TPD not working all day so far. They are working on fixing technical issues.
RJONES333

Yeah agree TPD issues/error today annoyingly with Ascot on, I have raised this with TPD Support, I wasnt sure if this is a Bet Angel connection/config issue!
RJONES333

Ok cheers, fingers crossed its resolved asap

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”