Limiting The Number Of Selections Without Limiting T

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
betbetter101

Hi,

I'm new to Bet Angel and I've set up one of my strategies to Only Lay 1 Selection max in a horse race with 6 horses (exactly), Only lay two selections max in a horse race with 7 to 10 selections and only lay 3 horses max in a horse race with 11+ selections.

Then I have this different other strategy with unlimited triggers which rearms every refresh and that the refresh rate is 20 milliseconds, it needs to have less than 10 matched bets on a selection and less than 10 unmatched selections before it can lay a selection.

So basically I want the second strategy which comes in quickly and lays the same horse less than 10 times to stick to the same rules as the first strategy "Only Lay 1 Selection max in a horse race with 6 horses (exactly)" but up to 10 times max on that one selection, "Only lay two selections max in a horse race with 7 to 10 selections" but up to 10 lays max on each of those two selections (20 in total max but 10 max each for the two) and only lay 3 horses max in a horse race with 11+ selections" but up to 10 lays max on each of those three selections (30 in total max but 10 max each for the three) .

Is this doable? and if so could someone please code it for me?

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”