Lay horses that trip or fall, i need help please

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
fatboyeno

hello, as the title says really, i have looked at how to make this bot but its confusing. i can make basic ones. can you please help.

Andy
Kai

Aren't you the poster that was looking for track side partners to place 1.01 back bets with
fatboyeno

yes thats me :)

i want something that can run in the background now, when i cant make it to the track.

i have a child now sinse that post and new job stops me going to the track as much as i would like. i still go to the track tho :)

are you any good at setting these bots up? cheers
fatboyeno

i found laying at the track on fallen riders the easiest way to be fair, so if it was automated at 200ms, thats faster than i was.
Kai

fatboyeno wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:53 pm
are you any good at setting these bots up? cheers
Afraid not, my automation usually runs off muscle memory :)

But good luck
fatboyeno

wish i had the free time to sit and learn daily but i dont, and when i do i suck, and lose in play on my pc :lol:

Btw at the track is now proven to work and no luck or skill needed by me and my fat fingers, its just the simple edge.

if anyone else can help me?

thanks
ShaunWhite

fatboyeno wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:54 pm
i found laying at the track on fallen riders the easiest way to be fair, so if it was automated at 200ms, thats faster than i was.
What are you planning to use as a trigger to bet if you can't use your eyes? It's would need to be a big sudden market move and then by the time your bet had gone in 1s later (Inplay delay) you won't find anything to match with, especially as offer cancellations have no delay. It works on track because you see it before the market moves.
fatboyeno

hi shaun

i have instaled tpd to use the horses speed to make the bet. mabye if he suddenly drops from pack speed to 50% less or something like that, mabye provided hes not in 1st or 2nd also.

yes in real life its pretty easy using touch screen tablet with only the lay buttons on screen. (centre course tetherd to a peplink router with 3 data sims to make a reliable bonded connection.

If automation can work of the sharp speed decrease then i think it could work, knowing that it works in real life. and automation will beat my reflexes.

What do you think?
Derek27

Use the 'Lay the horse that has fallen' rule, just select stake and price on the parameter tab. That's it!
Last edited by Derek27 on Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kai

fatboyeno wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:07 pm
Btw at the track is now proven to work and no luck or skill needed by me and my fat fingers, its just the simple edge.

if anyone else can help me?
Say you make it work, is this really how you want to participate in this market? With TPD?

You would be actively hoping for many fallers and rubbing your hands every time there's a nasty fall.
fatboyeno

wish it was that easy.. im guessing this is a joke? i see you have alot of posts, mabye abit more helpful than this one? :twisted: :D

Kai - yes thats what i want to do, thats why im asking for help. Id rather they didnt fall off and hope they dont get hurt but they do, and riders know the risks same as boxers.
when it happens i profit from it live, but i want more money from betangel as do you.
let me guess, your vegan too?
Kai

fatboyeno wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:22 pm
i have instaled tpd to use the horses speed to make the bet. mabye if he suddenly drops from pack speed to 50% less or something like that, mabye provided hes not in 1st or 2nd also.

yes in real life its pretty easy using touch screen tablet with only the lay buttons on screen. (centre course tetherd to a peplink router with 3 data sims to make a reliable bonded connection.

If automation can work of the sharp speed decrease then i think it could work, knowing that it works in real life. and automation will beat my reflexes.

What do you think?
Think it sounds good, we'll give it a try

Cheers
fatboyeno

:geek: didnt take you long to get over then falling off, :lol: enjoy the money.

Betangel members are never very helpful, why bother being on here
Derek27

What average or typical odds do you think you'll be laying at and what strike-rate would you anticipate?
Kai

fatboyeno wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:22 pm
:geek: didnt take you long to get over then falling off, :lol: enjoy the money.
No, I'm just joking.

But plenty of others fish for auto ideas so be mindful of that, and think twice whether you really need help. TPD or not, I would not be laying too high.

Generally would get better feedback for better ideas, as people frown upon stuff like martingale, backing 1.01 etc.

However, some advice here from a good botter if needed : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23699

Good luck

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”