Lay horses that trip or fall, i need help please

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
fatboyeno

I understand people dont post profitable ideas om here, and if they do.. This happens.

One guy said ur all not newbies replying so that's reassuring πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

Delete thread so everyone else dont find out about this gem πŸ’Ž
Derek27

fatboyeno wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:14 pm

They have 2 trackers per horse, abit sus if both stop or fall out
I don't use TPD, you know more about it than I do. But if they have two trackers per horse, it's not much use if they're both on the wrong horse. Or what if one's on the right horse and one's on the wrong horse? What if one tracker's leading and the other tracker's on the turf?
Derek27

Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:20 pm
Im not bragging lol just defensive i guess as i asked for help and got none, in a forum where i pay subscription to also.
Your subscription pays for BA, the forum is free to all and not everybody on here uses BA.

I'm sorry you didn't get the help you were looking for but you really asked a question that nobody can help you with because nobody has tried it, presumably because nobody before has viewed it as a great idea. I'm afraid you're gonna have to pioneer this one. :)
fatboyeno

Derek27 wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:39 pm
Im not bragging lol just defensive i guess as i asked for help and got none, in a forum where i pay subscription to also.
Your subscription pays for BA, the forum is free to all and not everybody on here uses BA.

I'm sorry you didn't get the help you were looking for but you really asked a question that nobody can help you with because nobody has tried it, presumably because nobody before has viewed it as a great idea. I'm afraid you're gonna have to pioneer this one. :)
Looks that way haha, cheers tho atleast i got an answer of no, as u say noone does it or ita secret, i like the 2nd option πŸ˜‰

Do you want me to let you know how it goes out of curiosity? Im happy to log data
fatboyeno

Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:34 pm
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:14 pm

They have 2 trackers per horse, abit sus if both stop or fall out
I don't use TPD, you know more about it than I do. But if they have two trackers per horse, it's not much use if they're both on the wrong horse. Or what if one's on the right horse and one's on the wrong horse? What if one tracker's leading and the other tracker's on the turf?
Check history for a horse losing both repeaters, dont happen.

Id expect to double up before anyway as live its double up roughly a day ot 80%
fatboyeno

My posts not all sending...

Anyway found a bot to modify by a guy called dalas, good on that man.

Hes the guy i needed to reply 😁❀️
Derek27

Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:42 pm

Looks that way haha, cheers tho atleast i got an answer of no, as u say noone does it or ita secret, i like the 2nd option πŸ˜‰

Do you want me to let you know how it goes out of curiosity? Im happy to log data
I'm pretty sure it's the first option. TPD is a sophisticated product. A lot of work has gone into the technology, both, hardware and software. Detecting when a horse has fallen wouldn't be at the forefront of the minds of either the designers or the users. There are so many other things punters and traders could use and apply that information to.
fatboyeno

Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:55 pm
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:42 pm

I'm pretty sure it's the first option. TPD is a sophisticated product. A lot of work has gone into the technology, both, hardware and software. Detecting when a horse has fallen wouldn't be at the forefront of the minds of either the designers or the users. There are so many other things punters and traders could use and apply that information to.
Cool sounds like you rate it, but dont use it? Even 400ms Β£25 for 100 races should be nothing to you guys? Why not risk measily 25 and try it.

Yes many ideas for it, including mine.. Dont you know often something not used much is the best option? Otherwise theres no liquidity available to get big bets on.

Honestly mate lets just leave this now, i am helping myself thanks to dalas bot to edit, ill send him some profits if it works πŸ‘Œ

If not iv tried hay, dont be put off by people telling you no or its silly idea. If your young guy that is, if your older i hope you know this.
Dalas if you got patron and read this thank you so much πŸ‘
fatboyeno

Last thing before i go, why is it no one wanted to hear me out on an idea im saying works, willing to prove it?

Seems un true? Or scamy?

Id be all ears! Like trying to get info out of you pros but no good lol
fatboyeno

Anyway im up 46% on usa racing using tpd live, only betting Β£5 stakes as liquidity low but fun to practice here.

Im not replying anymore as its pointless. Pm me if you like, happy to chat
Derek27

Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:01 pm
Cool sounds like you rate it, but dont use it? Even 400ms Β£25 for 100 races should be nothing to you guys? Why not risk measily 25 and try it.

Yes many ideas for it, including mine.. Dont you know often something not used much is the best option? Otherwise theres no liquidity available to get big bets on.

Honestly mate lets just leave this now, i am helping myself thanks to dalas bot to edit, ill send him some profits if it works πŸ‘Œ

If not iv tried hay, dont be put off by people telling you no or its silly idea. If your young guy that is, if your older i hope you know this.
TPD has absolutely no use for trading football. Nor is it any use to know a horse is traveling at 30mph when you've greened up and are busy trading the next race.

I'm sure those 1000-year-old monasteries built on top of mountains began with a feasibility study: do we have the money, materials, manpower, enough donkeys to get the materials up there?

Building a trading strategy is much the same thing. Don't think up an idea and waste time automating it only to discover flaws you could have thought of before the design stage.

If you're planning on laying fallers at 5, go for it, try it out. I'm totally positive about that and you have little to lose if it fails.

But if you're planning on laying all the way up to 100, you need to understand that there's a very small margin for error and address some of the questions raised at the beginning of this thread.

It's good of you to offer Dallas some of your potential profit. I'm sure he's rubbing his hands in anticipation. ;)
Kai

Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:05 pm
Last thing before i go, why is it no one wanted to hear me out on an idea im saying works, willing to prove it?

Seems un true? Or scamy?
Because people have probably seen these types of ideas before.

They instead wanted to warn you about the dangers of using them.

Maybe you thought thread was derailed (and my apologies if that's how it felt) but I thought it was bang on topic all the way through.

But asking Dallas about that specific query is a good idea, should listen to him at least.
fatboyeno

Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:44 pm

TPD has absolutely no use for trading football. Nor is it any use to know a horse is traveling at 30mph when you've greened up and are busy trading the next race.

I'm sure those 1000-year-old monasteries built on top of mountains began with a feasibility study: do we have the money, materials, manpower, enough donkeys to get the materials up there?

Building a trading strategy is much the same thing. Don't think up an idea and waste time automating it only to discover flaws you could have thought of before the design stage.

If you're planning on laying fallers at 5, go for it, try it out. I'm totally positive about that and you have little to lose if it fails.

But if you're planning on laying all the way up to 100, you need to understand that there's a very small margin for error and address some of the questions raised at the beginning of this thread.

It's good of you to offer Dallas some of your potential profit. I'm sure he's rubbing his hands in anticipation. ;)
Well dalas helped more than anyone and dont even know it,

Bot kinda set already for jumps testing then ill iron it out.

Funny saying hes excited for a few quid as i guess hes loaded but its token gesture for the free help. Id appreciate it, i tell you that.

Yes laying at 5 is ideal but if hes fell of at odds of 90 for2k i can still get Β£22 profit

At 5 if i can match 2k which never happens id get Β£500 before fees.

Get 1 of them per day and i bet youd be happy, i am.

Iv matched odds of 2.3 for Β£1100 profit of 1 race. But you make that daily dont you.

You make so much your not even intrested in my idea and free into.

Iv also backed at 1.3 for Β£900 and somehow got 1.8 making over Β£700.

Iv offerd to show this proof to you all but ya so closed minded its unreal.

Iv tried to shut this thread loads but you wont.. Just admit your intrested and ill work with ya, what you got to lose. Id even make more money utalising you with a home connection with a lower ms than 40 which sims get.

But its all good, if i make 10k a year on horses and only go track 6 or 7x, it prob takes you that all year sat at pc.

Anyway im just a liar talkn s##t, we come here, you guys laugh then we go πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Enjoy mate no hard feelings, glad ur doing well
fatboyeno

Kai wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:55 pm
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:05 pm

Seems un true? Or scamy?
Because people have probably seen these types of ideas before.

They instead wanted to warn you about the dangers of using them.

Maybe you thought thread was derailed (and my apologies if that's how it felt) but I thought it was bang on topic all the way through.

But asking Dallas about that specific query is a good idea, should listen to him at least.
Ok i took it wrong but im 40, can deal with conciquences, all i wanted was help with a bot tp trade low stakes sensibly. That's fair game? You guys test stuff.

Im not great at automation so wanted help.

Dalas bots i can edit so fair play to that guy giving help out. Wish he read this thread, tho mabye hed see your guys point to stear me away, but his bot is similar ish so all good. Guys a genius reading his stuff.

Does hr work for BA or just a good guy
fatboyeno

Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:44 pm

"" "" TPD has absolutely no use for trading football. Nor is it any use to know a horse is traveling at 30mph when you've greened up and are busy trading the next race.

?? Football? Hm ok.
As for greened up i giess thats before the off, not relivent.

Id not green up inplay, only red if i got it wrong for limited loss

Cheers tho

Return to β€œBet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”