Lay horses that trip or fall, i need help please

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Derek27

fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:51 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:48 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:40 pm

I lose trading haha, i can trade crypto now using bots i set and forget.

Track fees are fine when live costs me about 50quid inc fuel and food.

Help me in the direction of trading that you know can work then please?

Ill help you in retrrn.
Pm me and ill show you profit and loss if that helps.
The BA academy is a good source of information. https://www.betangelacademy.com/

I think most people learn to trade manually before automating their trading but there are a few on here who failed as a manual traders but excelled in automation, so don't let that put you off.

Be warned, it's a long road to successful trading. Don't be impatient. :)
Ok pre race trading trying to see order flow in last 5 mins, knowing the book overround tries to be at 100 so as money comes in on 1, others go out, depending on % of book they control.

Its just not great returns taking a few ticks or playing crossover points.

What you sujest
I've highlighted my suggestion in your quoted post.

Some successful people on hear took a year or two to become profitable. Many made a loss to begin with and spent months breaking even.

Many people have posted screenshots on this forum of 3-4 figure greens, but do you really think they did it on their first traded markets?

No. They traded a few quid and won a few pence, or lost!
Derek27

fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:19 pm
Ok heres the deal, ill set a screen share link so you can see my profit and loss in real time,

Ill let you listen in to my picks in 2 weeks at stratford,

Once this proves something i dno what? That im not lying to strangers for clout 🤥😂

Then help me with a stratergy for trading and ill help you from trackside.

I dont always lay if thays immoral to yoy, id pick winners that way you risk only back bet amount.

Any takers.. Derek cant wait to run my offer down lol
I've read every post on this thread up to this one so far, I don't recall anyone implying that you're not a profitable trader.

If somebody puts forward a seemingly crazy idea I'll naturally give my opinion and misgivings, but I don't assume they can't be profitable. I'm a profitable trader that produced daft ideas that will never work. I just realised it and kept quiet. ;)
fatboyeno

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:08 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:48 pm

The BA academy is a good source of information. https://www.betangelacademy.com/

I think most people learn to trade manually before automating their trading but there are a few on here who failed as a manual traders but excelled in automation, so don't let that put you off.

Be warned, it's a long road to successful trading. Don't be impatient. :)
Ok pre race trading trying to see order flow in last 5 mins, knowing the book overround tries to be at 100 so as money comes in on 1, others go out, depending on % of book they control.

What you sujest

Some successful people on hear took a year or two to become profitable. Many made a loss to begin with and spent months breaking even.

Many people have posted screenshots on this forum of 3-4 figure greens, but do you really think they did it on their first traded markets?

I get that, i have lost about 7k trying to trade if you want figures.

Only way i recoverd that was live at track.

Original post was to automate my strategy somehow using tpd horse speed, looked intresting.

Id not post a photoshoped pic of profit, id send live link using teamviewer and click refresh.

I wernt botherd about this until everyone thinks im lying or something. Dont get what id benefit telling strangers i lost loads then won back?

Ill just keep learning how to automate it myself but was after help from a forum which we all pay for software, thought it would be people willing to learn and help.

Peter cant be happy about this thread 😂

Anyway i have this account for trying to trade and 1 for live and as you guys ridicule me, unless your up over 23, 500k in 9 months i think im more qualified than you

Tell me your profit? You dont even have to prove it i trust you 😉
fatboyeno

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:18 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Ok heres the deal, ill set a screen share link so you can see my profit and loss in real time,

Once this proves something i dno what? That im not lying to strangers for clout 🤥😂

I dont always lay if thays immoral to yoy, id pick winners that way you risk only back bet amount.

I've read every post on this thread up to this one so far, I don't recall anyone implying that you're not a profitable trader.

If somebody puts forward a seemingly crazy idea I'll naturally give my opinion and misgivings, but I don't assume they can't be profitable. I'm a profitable trader that produced daft ideas that will never work. I just realised it and kept quiet. ;)
Haha thank you for being honest. As i said my ideas before have lost me 7k, and i left to do crypto sick of horses.

But i love them and it drags me back.

Anyway lets just end it here, i have a steak to cook, and ill reserch more myself on automation with tpd.

Mabye ill reopen this in 1 year and see how i do.

Glad you guys have an edge trading but iv not found it sat at my pc.

You seem a smart guy, just closed minded, shame 👌
fatboyeno

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:18 pm
fatboyeno wrote:

And as for implying im not profitable, seems that way as saying must be easy just go with huge tablet and win hay!

Anyway its fine i can take it and enjoy it 😜

I own 2 business, 1 is in bonded isp so i use it to my advantage, spelling is not my forte 😂
fatboyeno

Ohh and 1 last observation,, 0 people wanted to help me so,, tells me all i need to know.

Good luck sharing liquidity with me soon 👍
Derek27

fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:48 pm
Ill show you my crypto accounts up 17k sinse jan, this is amazing to me 😂
When I applied for jobs and was asked the question, How does your experience make you a suitable candidate for this vacancy? my usual answer was It doesn't.

With that in mind, how is making 17K in crypto relevant to laying horses that trip or fall or any other type of horse racing trading?
fatboyeno

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:36 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:48 pm
Ill show you my crypto accounts up 17k sinse jan, this is amazing to me 😂
When I applied for jobs and was asked the question, How does your experience make you a suitable candidate for this vacancy? my usual answer was It doesn't.

With that in mind, how is making 17K in crypto relevant to laying horses that trip or fall or any other type of horse racing trading?
Haha nothing but i guess it shows im not a retard? Mabye showing character.

Also luckily iv never applied for a job, always worked for myself, so i guess using crypto in an interview wont help much. You tell me..
fatboyeno

Btw just lost on usa race at laurel park, think tpd was off, hmm not blaming it yet. Ill watch screen record tonight but still up 😂
Derek27

fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:21 pm
Derek27 wrote:
fatboyeno wrote:

What you sujest

Original post was to automate my strategy somehow using tpd horse speed, looked intresting.

Id not post a photoshoped pic of profit, id send live link using teamviewer and click refresh.

I wernt botherd about this until everyone thinks im lying or something. Dont get what id benefit telling strangers i lost loads then won back?

Ill just keep learning how to automate it myself but was after help from a forum which we all pay for software, thought it would be people willing to learn and help.

Anyway i have this account for trying to trade and 1 for live and as you guys ridicule me, unless your up over 23, 500k in 9 months i think im more qualified than you

In fairness, if you look at this thread from the beginning, you did get some advice that it's not practical to detect fallers with TPD. The trackers are designed to detect a horse's location and speed, not how hard it hits the ground and scream FALLER!

You were advised that you can't distinguish a faller from a pulled-up horse, trackers that fall off, a faller with its tracker on the wrong horse, etc. So I'm afraid there wasn't much help to offer but people were intrigued by your idea so the discussion naturally moved onto that.

As I've already said, nobody's accused you of telling porkies. Personally, I generally believe anything anyone says, unless there's a glaring reason not to I don't really question it.

I wouldn't worry about Peter not being happy with this thread. There have been far worse threads and nobody's got abusive.

Nobody's qualified in trading and how much money you make is no guide to your prestige. As in all walks of life, there are successful people you can choose to ignore and people struggling that speak sense and are worth listening to. Freddie Laker was a failure yet he was Richard Branston's mentor.

Take Boris Johnson for example. He earns millions for talking through his arse!

Your profit, salary, savings, etc. are highly confidential information. It's fine in this day and age to ask somebody to photograph and email their genitals, apparently, but it's not appropriate to ask for financial information. :)
fatboyeno

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:08 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

In fairness, if you look at this thread from the beginning, you did get some advice that it's not practical to detect fallers with TPD. The trackers are designed to detect a horse's location and speed, not how hard it hits the ground and scream FALLER!

You were advised that you can't distinguish a faller from a pulled-up horse, trackers that fall off, a faller with its tracker on the wrong horse, etc. So I'm afraid there wasn't much help to offer but people were intrigued by your idea so the discussion naturally moved onto that.

As I've already said, nobody's accused you of telling porkies. Personally, I generally believe anything anyone says, unless there's a glaring reason not to I don't really question it.

I wouldn't worry about Peter not being happy with this thread. There have been far worse threads and nobody's got abusive.

Nobody's qualified in trading and how much money you make is no guide to your prestige. As in all walks of life, there are successful people you can choose to ignore and people struggling that speak sense and are worth listening to. Freddie Laker was a failure yet he was Richard Branston's mentor.

Your profit, salary, savings, etc. are highly confidential information. It's fine in this day and age to ask somebody to photograph and email their genitals, apparently, but you should ask for financial information. :)
"" "fairness, if you look at this thread from the beginning, you did get some advice that it's not practical to detect fallers with TPD. The trackers are designed to detect a horse's location and speed, not how hard it hits the ground and scream FALLER!

Thats not what im looking for, have you used tpd? It shows horse mph, i want it to notice a big speed drop % and lay it then, i dont expect the rider tp scream and lay based on that.
Its an idea? Dno if itl work but i wana try it
You have not tried so you dont know ots results long term.
fatboyeno

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:08 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

Your profit, salary, savings, etc. are highly confidential information. It's fine in this day and age to ask somebody to photograph and email their genitals, apparently, but it's not appropriate to ask for financial information. :)
"" "You were advised that you can't distinguish a faller from a pulled-up horse, trackers that fall off, a faller with its tracker on the wrong horse, etc. So I'm afraid there wasn't much help to offer but people were intrigued by your idea so the discussion naturally moved onto that

They have 2 trackers per horse, abit sus if both stop or fall out
fatboyeno

"" "Your profit, salary, savings, etc. are highly confidential information. It's fine in this day and age to ask somebody to photograph and email their genitals, apparently, but you should ask for financial information. :)

Well im not really into them type of pics unless you share your winning stratergy haha

Ok put it this way then, you guys are experienced and earn well, did you all spit ball at the beginning or just fend for yourselves? If the forum is not for help, then whats it for? Curious.

Iv been open, i suck at trading but im good at the track, so what.. You guys are good too at your style.

Im not bragging lol just defensive i guess as i asked for help and got none, in a forum where i pay subscription to also.

Keep eye on this thread after 2 weeks stratford, ill set balance to £500 as i guess that's fair for people to use as a bank, and ill send screen print to my days profit ORR lloss, you do the same for trading that day.

Winner sends pic of genetils haha
fatboyeno

Sorry missed my reply to trackers,

They have 2 per horse, so i guess thats freaky if both fall out?
fatboyeno

Shall we scrap this post mate, its done for, mod just delete it please, it makea no sense now haha

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”