Lay horses that trip or fall, i need help please

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:48 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:40 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:25 pm

You've got it the wrong way around mate. Don't pay entry fees and trade to get them back. Trade to your optimum and then decide if your profits are worth the expenses.
I lose trading haha, i can trade crypto now using bots i set and forget.

Track fees are fine when live costs me about 50quid inc fuel and food.

Help me in the direction of trading that you know can work then please?

Ill help you in retrrn.
Pm me and ill show you profit and loss if that helps.
The BA academy is a good source of information. https://www.betangelacademy.com/

I think most people learn to trade manually before automating their trading but there are a few on here who failed as a manual traders but excelled in automation, so don't let that put you off.

Be warned, it's a long road to successful trading. Don't be impatient. :)
Yep, it can be a very long road indeed and it's hard to get there all by yourself, but when asking for help be careful how much you give away.

To offer an analogy (I like analogies) there are different ways to get there obviously, you could try to hitchhike and rely on the kindness of random strangers to get you part of the way, but cannot expect them to get you all the way as this would be too much to ask. Can always purchase cheap bus fare and take the scenic route instead, although may have to transfer to quite a few buses to get anywhere close. Or you could splurge on a first class plane ticket (like Turkish Airlines for example, haha) and hopefully get there in a jiffy.

But usually, it's going to be a long lonesome drive, and a bumpy one too. You can ask others here for directions (especially if your roadmap is from 1955), but you really do have to make that journey yourself.

Or, alternatively, as we're just now finding out, you can simply drive to your nearest horse racing track with the biggest tablet you can find.
fatboyeno

Kai wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:56 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:48 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:40 pm

I lose trading haha, i can trade crypto now using bots i set and forget.

Track fees are fine when live costs me about 50quid inc fuel and food.

Help me in the direction of trading that you know can work then please?

Ill help you in retrrn.
Pm me and ill show you profit and loss if that helps.
The BA academy is a good source of information. https://www.betangelacademy.com/

I think most people learn to trade manually before automating their trading but there are a few on here who failed as a manual traders but excelled in automation, so don't let that put you off.

Be warned, it's a long road to successful trading. Don't be impatient. :)
Yep, it can be a very long road indeed and it's hard to get there all by yourself, but when asking for help be careful how much you give away.

To offer an analogy (I like analogies) there are different ways to get there obviously, you could try to hitchhike and rely on the kindness of random strangers to get you part of the way, but cannot expect them to get you all the way as this would be too much to ask. Can always purchase cheap bus fare and take the scenic route instead, although may have to transfer to quite a few buses to get anywhere close. Or you could splurge on a first class plane ticket (like Turkish Airlines for example, haha) and hopefully get there in a jiffy.

But usually, it's going to be a long lonesome drive, and a bumpy one too. You can ask others here for directions (especially if your roadmap is from 1955), but you really do have to make that journey yourself.

Or, alternatively, as we're just now finding out, you can simply drive to your nearest horse racing track with the biggest tablet you can find.
Im happy to share my idea, you guys will never do it anyway so not competition 😂
If you mean send you money for tips id do that if you had a winning system for doing at home lol just make your plane ticket ryan air budget class!

Im going stratford in 2 weeks ill let u listen in, download unity app, we dont have to speak u just hear my number i pick.

Then you will understand, if you dont come away 80% the day id be suprised
fatboyeno

This is pretty funny that now i really wana make you guys eat your own words lol

Ill get a link for you to listen in when im at track in 2 weeks, pm me if you dont wana say here,

Its funny how you never herd of trackside betting, you know drones work too, but need correct angle for images.
Tuco

fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:09 pm
Its funny how you never herd of trackside betting, you know drones work too, but need correct angle for images.
trackside betting?
courtsiders?
drones?

do these really exist? lol
fatboyeno

Tuco wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:11 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
trackside betting?
courtsiders?
drones?

do these really exist? lol
Haha these guys seem to think not..

Are you profitable trader?
Give me a hint then.. Dont link something or be mystical.

Id gladly show you my profits and even let you hear my picks and join in, why all the secretively, i know edge goes it all doing it but still room for all 😉
fatboyeno

Ok heres the deal, ill set a screen share link so you can see my profit and loss in real time,

Ill let you listen in to my picks in 2 weeks at stratford,

Once this proves something i dno what? That im not lying to strangers for clout 🤥😂

Then help me with a stratergy for trading and ill help you from trackside.

I dont always lay if thays immoral to yoy, id pick winners that way you risk only back bet amount.

Any takers.. Derek cant wait to run my offer down lol
Tuco

fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:14 pm
When I decided to start betting/trading/gambling in 2008 I immediately went full-time. I have used BetAngel since early 2009. You do the maths.
fatboyeno

Tuco wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:20 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
When I decided to start betting/trading/gambling in 2008 I immediately went full-time. I have used BetAngel since early 2009. You do the maths.
Fair play your way better than me, i cant make it work apart from going to the track.

If you have not been well this might intrest you.

How about helping eachother? Id show everything to you first no worries.

When u can double 2k in a day it talks for itself
fatboyeno

Ill give you idea now, go on usa races and watch tpd mph at the off, then see betfair at some tracks is upto 5seconds off.

Back winners with 3% distance left at 1.1 or less, easy money

Last 19 in a row. wins

Some match at 1.03 so i know itss not 10 wins. Break even minis fees but its easy
Kai

fatboyeno wrote:
Ill get a link for you to listen in when im at track in 2 weeks, pm me if you dont wana say here
No thanks, I believe you.

Missing the point completely though... you're speaking of drones, trackside betting, using TPD... so forgive me if I'm baffled how you can still resort to backing 1.01, with all that advantage. Surely it's time to move on from that strategy.

But since you're apparently doing well in other trading fields besides Betfair, and if you're more interested in chasing dopamine than profits, then you don't sound like you desperately need help.
fatboyeno wrote:
i know edge goes it all doing it but still room for all 😉
There really isn't room for all on such thin markets, that's another detail you've overlooked.

Like the fact that all the feedback you've been getting does not exactly come from random newbies.
Tuco

fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:23 pm

...thank you for the kind offer and good luck to you, but no thanks :)
fatboyeno

Tuco wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:35 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:23 pm

...thank you for the kind offer and good luck to you, but no thanks :)
Fair enough, straight to the point, i like it.

Enjoy your evening
fatboyeno

I have 0 takers so far, on these gurus who take the p out of my ideas, when im willimg to show my profits and even allow to hear live what im doing.

So fuunny gow skeptical people are, im not asking for money 💰🤑

Id 100% be intrested if other way round, its amazing.

Ill show you my crypto accounts up 17k sinse jan, this is amazing to me 😂

Horses is my fun money, always has but i still wana earn.

Ok this thread has died now, thankfully i guess, felt like i was in school under exam.

Guess i need to make new thread about automation and ignore you lot hijacking it 😅
Peace
Derek27

fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:49 pm
Kai wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:45 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:22 pm
I just wanted automation help 😂 not argue about my stratergy
Fair enough, then try not to reply to each one of Derek's questions. How do you think he got to 20k posts :lol:

He's the type of guy that would pick holes in swiss cheese
Haha im starting to see that, but i kinda enjoy it, i dno where the hate coming from, id even let you guys in when im at track next, just listen when i called number then you decide.

I wana automate a winning system
I haven't seen any hate on this thread, just disagreement.
fatboyeno

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:01 pm
fatboyeno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:49 pm
Kai wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:45 pm

Fair enough, then try not to reply to each one of Derek's questions. How do you think he got to 20k posts :lol:

He's the type of guy that would pick holes in swiss cheese
Haha im starting to see that, but i kinda enjoy it, i dno where the hate coming from, id even let you guys in when im at track next, just listen when i called number then you decide.

I wana automate a winning system
I haven't seen any hate on this thread, just disagreement.
Actually your right, sorry.

But its 0% about my original post..?

Thanks to that 1 person to dm me for fun, lets go 😁

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”