TPD automation

Integrate live racecourse data into your favourite Betfair trading interface from TPD.
bizmark222

Are there any videos to show how to set up/run statergies using TPD on automation, I know there are a handful on bet angel vids on YT channel, more introducing it but say I wanted to back a horse X amount distance away from finish line, would this be possible on automation? Is it a case of using excel to acheive this as there dosn`t seem to be anything in guardian to do any thing with TPD straight off the bat.
Michael5482

bizmark222 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:40 pm
Are there any videos to show how to set up/run statergies using TPD on automation, I know there are a handful on bet angel vids on YT channel, more introducing it but say I wanted to back a horse X amount distance away from finish line, would this be possible on automation? Is it a case of using excel to acheive this as there dosn`t seem to be anything in guardian to do any thing with TPD straight off the bat.
You could use stored values for example store the race distance as a value, store the distance covered every second as another stored value then deduct the distance travelled off the race distance to give you the distance left.

I'm not a racing man like in the trading sense mind just a casual gambler :lol: but sounds feasible as you can carry out just about any calc you like using stored values.
Dallas

bizmark222 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:40 pm
There are some ready-made automation files in the in-running section which use TPD data

Lay the Ex-Leader (if now 3rd or lower & Travelling Slower) Bot - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24657
Back Leader if Well Clear in Closing Stages Bot - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24687
Back 2nd-4th if Travelling Faster than the Leader at this Location Bot - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24847
Alert to Runner Approaching Fence Bot - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=26053
bizmark222

Thank you dallas, Is there a tutorial on how to set your own up?
Dallas

bizmark222 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:56 pm
Thank you dallas, Is there a tutorial on how to set your own up?
Its no different to setting up any type of automation file, you just select the option you want to use, most of which are self explanatory by there name

Return to “Bet Angel - Total Performance Data - FAQ's”