Renk's Win Lay System

Kai

PapaShango wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:11 pm
Poor Renk, everybody has seen this sort of thing so many times before, that nobody can be bothered to troll him for laying a winner.
If any more tipster threads pop up it could actually be +EV to blindly oppose their selections just to troll them with it when they mess up :D
rik

I like this rally thing, like a stage win when completed
Renk

And here is final 3 selections which will complete the first rally of the system.

Southwell Race2-Dreaming Blue-14,5
Southwell Race5-Ranger Bob-20
Southwell Race6-Sweet Angel-12

GL.
Derek27

You must be exhausted after 25 bets, no wonder you need a break. :)
Renk

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:39 pm
You must be exhausted after 25 bets, no wonder you need a break. :)
I can't understand what is that's so wrong for you? Did I do something wrong? I just try to create a system. You made your criticism I respect that. So could you please leave me alone?
Kai

rik wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:04 pm
I like this rally thing, like a stage win when completed
Stage completed for the Mario Laying System, almost a marketable product there

Trader Pat

Cheers Kai, I can't get the Mario music out of my head now!
Realrocknrolla

9 pages and still pushin strong.

Don’t give up Renk 😉
Atho55

Plugged into Maria type Laying system

Rally 1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Renk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:46 pm
Did I do something wrong? I just try to create a system.
I think what you did wrong was to come onto a forum with some very experienced professional gamblers, and then not appear to think seriously about the advice they very generously gave you. You've effectively said that you know more than everyone with decades of experience and that comes across as disrespectful and perhaps why you're being treated disrespectfully now?

Don't take it too seriously though, we know new people can get a little over excited when they think they've found an edge so just reset, and if you start to take it seriously I'm sure people here will try to help.
Realrocknrolla

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:48 pm
Renk wrote:
I think what you did wrong was to come onto a forum with some very experienced professional gamblers, and then not appear to think seriously about the advice they very generously gave you. You've effectively said that you know more than everyone with decades of experience and that comes across as disrespectful and perhaps why you're being treated disrespectfully now?

Don't take it too seriously though, we know new people can get a little over excited when they think they've found an edge so just reset, and if you start to take it seriously I'm sure people here will try to help.
👏👏👏
wearthefoxhat

Atho55 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:33 pm

Rally 1.png
Hey Atho55,

Long time no see.
goat68

Darn, this is where you all are.. was wondering where all my thread followers had gone!
Renk

Atho55 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:33 pm

Rally 1.png
thanks for this work friend, it looks very detailed and I am amazed of these.
Renk

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:48 pm
Renk wrote:

I did not act disrespectful against anyone. I did not say I am better or I know more than anyone... I just explained what I was trying to achieve and all I got is humiliating answers...

Return to “Sports betting strategies”