2 lines over drop - Profitable strategy

TheTraderBet

Good morning fellas!

I would like to share a profitable strategy, without any bullsh*t.
However, in order to use it, you need to be familiar with websites like nowgoal.com or goaloo.com.

How does it work?
Well, every Asian bookmaker, regardless of the league, sets an initial line for an over/under. They differ depending on the league. Sometimes the starting line is 3.5, and sometimes 2.25.
The strategy is to track (manually or using a bot) the behaviour of the pre-match line in all matches. If that line drops by AT LEAST two, then we place an over bet on Betfair at odds at least 0.1 higher than the proposed odds and leave it to be matched. Then, this bet is left or withdrawn immediately after the goal with a profit.

What exactly is this strategy about?
Those familiar with the Betfair exchange know that playing according to the money 3-4-5 years ago brought huge profits. We were making huge money on literally everything by playing only according to the money coming in on the Betfair exchange.

However bookmakers got smart and not only them. It is very, very rare to see 'shots' on the Betfair exchange for amounts over €30k in leagues where it used to be a common occurrence. I have no idea where they are putting that money now, but never mind.

The point is that, in my opinion, bookmakers manipulate the lines so that novices get scared of high odds on over and don't play them. However, where the line has dropped by two or more, we play the over 2 lines higher than the opening line.

Example:

As we can see, the opening line was 3.75 on 10.01 at 10:31 p.m. Before the match it had dropped to 3.25. What is important here is that the line change took place Pre-Match. I generally recommend just playing with flat stakes all such matches regardless of the league.

If the line has dropped from 2.25 to 1.75 then we play over 2.5.
If the line has dropped from over 2.75 to 2.25 then we play over 3.5.

You will be surprised with the results.
Just because I shared this strategy, probably bookmakers will notice this anomaly and it will change soon, nevertheless you should be able to make some money, but I'm treating trading and betting as a full time job, and anyway I will find another way to make money online.

More good examples of 2 lines pre-match drop:

Tips:
- Very often (especially in France D2) it is 0-0 HT and all 3-4 goals are scored in the second half.
- Rarely more than 2 goals were scored before the halftime break
- 2 lines drop must be AT ALL ASIAN BOOKMAKERS!!!

I have been using this strategy for a long time, and nothing has changed.
Questions? Feel free to ask. If there are any pre-match suggestions I will let you know under this post :)!
Euler

TheTraderBet wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:18 pm
Just a word of warning. If you are here to engage with others that's great. But if you are hear to drum up business for a third party site. People will see through that very quickly and it's not allowed on the forum anyhow. So please take that into consideration when you post here and with what you post.
TheTraderBet

Euler wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:42 pm
TheTraderBet wrote:
Just a word of warning. If you are here to engage with others that's great. But if you are hear to drum up business for a third party site. People will see through that very quickly and it's not allowed on the forum anyhow. So please take that into consideration when you post here and with what you post.
I simply shared a strategy. I expect nothing in return, nor do we sell anything or provide any third party software. You can't tar everyone with the same brush.
But OK, I understand your message.
Kai

Euler wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:42 pm
TheTraderBet wrote:
Haha, soon as you said it his forum profile was promptly updated with backlinks to the website and socials
ShaunWhite

TheTraderBet wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:47 pm
nor do we.
We?
TheTraderBet wrote:
I'm treating trading and betting as a full time job.
What does that mean? You either are or aren't full time.

You'll need to be relaxed about any cynicism, due diligence is part of the job.
LeTiss

Click on his website. You'll see an immediate mistake that won't fill you with confidence Thetrader.bet :lol:
jamesedwards

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:33 pm
Click on his website. You'll see an immediate mistake that won't fill you with confidence Thetrader.bet :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Euler

TheTraderBet wrote:
You can't tar everyone with the same brush.
You can when the approach wasn't very clever and so obvious.
Kai

Has OP's visa been revoked already? Surely he has ground for appeal considering he offered a profitable strategy
sionascaig

"As a TheTrader Team we're honestly required to state that there is guarantee of specific results each month if you follow some rules. The amount of money that you earn can vary dependant on the time and effort that you commit each month, and of course on your bankroll. We wish you productive learning and successful trading!"

Is this saying gteed profits under the Gamble Aware logo?
Euler

All we've done is remove direct backlinks and issued a warning.
Kai

So this is why the forum signatures were disabled then, I was curious about that at one point :D

I imagine many first-time posters put their stuff in the signature thinking they're being clever about it, only to realize later after they post that signatures were disabled :lol:
Kai

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:15 pm
You'll need to be relaxed about any cynicism, due diligence is part of the job.
With so many forum detectives around, it appears they need a new strategy seeing as the forum "markets" have evolved past that :ugeek:
Euler

Kai wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:51 pm
So this is why the forum signatures were disabled then, I was curious about that at one point :D

I imagine many first-time posters put their stuff in the signature thinking they're being clever about it, only to realize later after they post that signatures were disabled :lol:
It's a constant problem on the forum and blog. You wouldn't believe how many posts are removed each day by the moderators and how much time we waste countering spam. Even on YouTube, each new video comes with maybe 20/30 bits of spam.
Kai

Heh, in any case, to try and pull the thread back on topic, I think this sorta strategy to follow Asian bookie prices is pretty well known already so not much of a freebie there in my opinion.

Years ago there was a Portuguese fella that made a trading service which tracked the Asian bookie prices, not sure whether they're still going but the trading premise was the same for preoff football and tennis too back when it was slightly more liquid preoff, and it was profitable as well.

Never used the service myself as I always thought that blindly following prices up and down would negatively impact my market reading ability.

Return to “Sports betting strategies”