Staking Plan / Loss Recovery | HELP please ...

Don't chase your losses, it doesn't work. You will eventually bust your bank.
The Silk Run

Dear Forum members

May I take this opportunity to apologise sincerely for those who may have been offended by my content. It was not by design, but more my style of writing. I am genuinely sorry.

On a positive note I did glean some useful information, and advice. At the end of the day whatever we do on here, and the exchange we are supporting one another, and increasing liquidity.

I hope you all have a nice day today. I believe some good Horse Racing, with big fields.

Kind regards
Minnie LAI
firlandsfarm

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:36 am
… Political correctness has produced a generation of muppets. Below is your average University campus

hqdefault.jpg
University campus? … I guess you were using the term loosely. Did you mean a "previously a poly until Blair decided to boost the number of degrees in the hope it would make him look good" campus? Love the pic, fit the subject perfectly. :lol:
to75ne

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:21 pm

University campus? … I guess you were using the term loosely. Did you mean a "previously a poly until Blair decided to boost the number of degrees in the hope it would make him look good" campus? Love the pic, fit the subject perfectly. :lol:
that was in 1992 and would be john major not blair.
ShaunWhite

The Silk Run wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:48 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:03 pm
Only live = live.
Good evening ShaunWhite

That's a climb-down from your last reply !!!

I know your negative, and somewhat racist comments don't represent the Brand, or Community, and hope the air-time had limited exposure ....

To be honest, I'm rather upset & disappointed
Wtf are you talking about?

My initial post just said "I'm sorry but I didn't realise that English wasn't your first language"... when you said that you didn't understand my perfectly understandable posting.

It was a pleasant apology and attempting to cater to your abilities. I then simplified it further.

If I had a problem with you (and I actually don't have a clue what race you are and don't care) then I wouldn't be spending my time trying to help you would I.

Given your response that's the last time I'll try to do that.
ShaunWhite

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:36 am
I'm trying to find Shaun's racist comments? Political correctness has produced a generation of muppets.
:) You'll take a long time doing that because there isn't any. The day I get called racist is the day I start to agree with you about insane sensitivities. I'm not going to virtue signal (well I am actually) my mates wouldn’t look out of place at the united nations. Good people and dick heads come in all shapes and colours equally.
firlandsfarm

to75ne wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:37 pm
that was in 1992 and would be john major not blair.
yes it was brought about then but I don't remember Major spouting "education, education, education" and stuffing as many through (so called) universities as possible to keep the youth unemployment figures down without regard for the effect it would have on the employment market with so many degree holders with high expectations looking for jobs. It was Major who changed the names to create the pseudo universities but it was Blair who exploited them.

Return to “Loss recovery systems and methods”