Displaying an In-Play Traded Range Bar with BSP Marker - In-Play Trader Settings

Dallas

This In-Play Trader settings file will display the In-Running Traded Range of the runners and also use a 'silks' icon as a marker to show their respective BSP (Betfair Starting Price)

When this settings file is used your In-Play Trader screen will look like this;

9, IR Traded Range Markers with BSP.JPG

This settings file also has the following options enabled;

It will use the same sort as your one-click screen is currently set to
Row spacing is locked to 46 (to allow enough room for the silk markers so you'll need to increase your one-click screen size if you like to line your IPT screen next to it)
Regular Traded Range bar has been hidden

In-Play Trader Settings
To use these In-Play Trader setting’s, click the 'IR Traded Range with BSP Markers.ipf' file below to download it to your computer, then after opening your In-Play trader window click 'Settings > Create a Settings Profile'
IPT Import.JPG
IPT Import2.JPG
IR Traded Range with BSP Marker.ipf

Rules File
To pass the BSP and In-Running Traded range for each selection to your In-Play Trader screen you will also need to download and import the 'IPT High and Low Fixed Rolling Traded Prices.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
IPT High & Low Fixed and Rolling Traded Prices.baf
Guardian Import.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balsak1

H Dallas,
Wonder if you can help, I have uploaded this Inplay trader tool rule to the INTT however it does not seem to work as not showing the SP markers inplay, I have also tried to upload it to my guardian but i was given a message saying the rule was generated on an old version of BA and could not be uploaded!!!!

Regards
Johnny
balsak1

H Dallas,
Wonder if you can help, I have uploaded this Inplay trader tool rule to the INTT however it does not seem to work as not showing the SP markers inplay, I have also tried to upload it to my guardian but i was given a message saying the rule was generated on an old version of BA and could not be uploaded!!!!

Regards
Johnny
Dallas

balsak1 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:41 pm
H Dallas,

Regards
Johnny
I'm not sure what happened to it but the rules file required for the traded range and BSP was missing so i've just added it back to the OP, once you download that file and import it into Guardian and apply to the markets it will all be working for you
balsak1

Thanks Dallas will give it a go.
balsak1

Hi Dallas,
Just got in to try the IPT tool rule, Firstly not sure what the 'OR' is and where it is and secondly if you updated the existing rule it still wont let me upload it due to it being formatted in an old version of BA!!!!

Please can you advise?

Cheers
Dallas

balsak1 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:22 pm
Hi Dallas,
Just got in to try the IPT tool rule, Firstly not sure what the 'OR' is and where it is and secondly if you updated the existing rule it still wont let me upload it due to it being formatted in an old version of BA!!!!

Please can you advise?

Cheers
OP means opening post

You need to be using the latest V1.59 of Bet Angel to import these files
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
balsak1

Dallas,
Updated BA to 1.59.2 as you suggested, However when i try to upload the file it pops up a message saying ' unable to load due to file being created in a earlier version'. !

Any ideas???

Cheers
Dallas

balsak1 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:54 pm
Dallas,
Updated BA to 1.59.2 as you suggested, However when i try to upload the file it pops up a message saying ' unable to load due to file being created in a earlier version'. !

Any ideas???

Cheers
Are you loading the .baf into Guardian
and the .ipt file into the in-play trader as shown in the images?

Can you send a screenshot of the error message?
balsak1

What a Nob i am.........Sorry mate........All sorted now thanks for your help.
Dallas

balsak1 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:26 pm
What a Nob i am.........Sorry mate........All sorted now thanks for your help.
No probs, just glad its now working for you
joakim

Hello, I can't get this to work, i have the latest version of betangel and i have downloaded them both into guardian and the ipt but i can't get the bar to show i see in the rules that they trigger but the bar isn't there, greatful for any help i can get. /Jocke

Return to “In-play trader tool”