Display TPD Position, Speed and Distance to Leader on your In-Play Trader - In-Play Trader Settings

Dallas

Freepunt wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:19 pm
This is what you said in the first post, "This In-Play Trader settings file will display each runners speed and its distance to the leader on your In-Play trader screen."

So what is displaying the runners' speed and distance to the leader?
The colour of the bars denote the speed, and the position of the silks denote their positions relative to each other
parrettt

I am in the same boat
I have the thick lines with the silks but nothing more
I download the colors link to my pc but cannot see how that finds its way into the settings. I have read this page a thousand times over the weekend and i cannot see an answer. Any ideas?
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:31 pm
I am in the same boat
I have the thick lines with the silks but nothing more
I download the colors link to my pc but cannot see how that finds its way into the settings. I have read this page a thousand times over the weekend and i cannot see an answer. Any ideas?
Have you imported the 'Speed.bavbc' file into your Value Based Colour Settings as shown in the final image of the opening post (directly below the link you will have clicked on to download it) and selected it as your 'line colour' where its highlighted in the image?

Return to “In-play trader tool”