Display Distance to Leader with Speed Rank Markers - In-Play Trader Settings

Dallas

This In-Play Trader settings file will display each runners distance to the leader on your In-Play trader screen, it will also use markers to indicate how fast the 2nd-4th fastest runners (ranked by current speed) are performing compared to the current fastest runner.

Giving you a 'real-time' view of the actual distance between each runner and which are gaining/losing ground on the current fastest - all which is updated as fast as every 200ms so is way ahead of any TV pics

NB; to use this settings profile you will need to have an active subscription to TPD and be using the new Bet Angel v1.59 which can be downloaded from the following page which also contains full details of all new options and features which have been added
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=25251

When this settings file is used your In-Play Trader screen will look like this;

7, Distance to Leader with Speed Markers.JPG

In the next image I've lined it up next to the one-click screen (which I think is the best way to use/display the in-play trader)

7, Distance to Leader with Speed Markers full.JPG
The runners with top/bottom bars on their silks show which are currently travelling the 2nd-4th fastest ranked by speed, the colours of the lines show if a runner is travelling within 1mph of the fastest runner or >1mph slower than the fastest runners.
Also the position of the silks is showing how far each runner is behind the leader, I've scaled it to display up to 20meters, runners that are >20meters behind the leader are pushed to the right side

As you can see there is nothing in it between 'Ballybreen' and 'Tudors Treasure', 'Eden Flight' is currently in 8th Position and 7.7meters behind the leader, the rest of the field from 9th onwards are all over 20meters off the leader

If you look at 'Alkopop' you can see this had red bar around his silkd which means he's one of the 2nd-4th ranked runners by current speed but is currently traveling at least 1 mph slower than the runner which is travelling the fastest
Both 'Thomas Patrick' and 'Looks Like Power' have green bars around their silks so these are the other two runners making up the 2nd-4th ranked runners by speed but both of these are travelling within 1mph of the fastest runner at the moment

This settings file also has the following options enabled;

The X Axis will use the 'Win % Scale'
It will use the same sort as your one-click screen is currently set to
Row spacing is locked to 36 to match the default one-click size
Traded Range bar has been hidden
Vertical lines to highlight were the key prices of 10.0, 4.0 and 2.0 are

In-Play Trader Settings
To use these In-Play Trader setting’s, click the 'Distance to Leader with Speed Rank Markers.ipf' file below to download it to your computer, then after opening your In-Play trader window click 'Settings > Create a Settings Profile'
Distance to Leader with Speed Rank Markers.ipf
IPT Import.JPG

When the In-Play Profile Editor window opens click 'Profiles > Import a Profile'
IPT Import2.JPG

Rules File
To pass the real-time data from TPD to your In-Play Trader screen you will also need to download and import the 'IPT Speed Distance and MPH Rankings.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
IPT Speed, Distance & MPH Rankings.baf
Guardian Import.jpg

Colour Settings
For the lines to change colour you'll need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' file named 'Speed Rank.bavbc' and import it into the In-Play Trader settings file you downloaded above for the 4 line markers as shown here
Speed Rank.bavbc
Speed Rank.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freepunt

Hi,

I've got this one loaded now but I have everything working except the green bar along the top that tells you how much of the race is run.

https://www.screencast.com/t/ftivQT4WJ
Dallas

Freepunt wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:08 pm
Hi,

I've got this one loaded now but I have everything working except the green bar along the top that tells you how much of the race is run.

https://www.screencast.com/t/ftivQT4WJ
You need to enable the Race Meter in your main settings area and choose if you want it to progress left to right or right to left
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/race_meter.html
Freepunt

Thank you.

Return to “In-play trader tool”