Display Speed Ranking Markers on your In-Play Trader - In-Play Trading Settings

Dallas

This In-Play Trader settings file will use markers to indicate how fast the 2nd-4th fastest runners (ranked by their current speed) are performing compared to the current fastest runner.

The markers will be displayed in Red if the current speed of that runner is greater than 1mph slower, and green if the runner is travelling within 1mph of the current fastest runner

Giving you a 'real-time' view of the differences in speed between the current fastest runners which is updated as fast as every 200ms

Markers are also used to highlight where the odds of '2.0' and '6.0' appear on the IPT and the silks will show that runners current back price

NB; to use this settings profile you will need to have an active subscription to TPD and be using the new Bet Angel v1.59 which can be downloaded from the following page which also contains full details of all new options and features which have been added
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=25251

When this settings file is used your In-Play Trader screen will look like this;

6 Speed Rank Markers.JPG
What that image is telling you is that 'Dreamy Park' and 'Pearly Island' are both travelling 1mph or slower than the fastest horse, and 'Navigation Gate' is travelling within 1mph of the fastest ie, its more or less matching it for speed

This settings file also has the following options enabled;

The X Axis will use the 'Tick Scale'
It will use the same sort as your one-click screen is currently set to
Row spacing is locked to 36 to match the default one-click size
There are no Labels
Back and LTP icons have been hidden
Traded Range bar has been hidden
Bet Placement is Lay only
Bet Pricing is 5 custom ticks outside the best price

In-Play Trader Settings
To use these In-Play Trader setting’s, click the 'Speed Ranking Markers.ipf' file below to download it to your computer, then after opening your In-Play trader window click 'Settings > Create a Settings Profile'
Speed Ranking Markers.ipf
IPT Import.JPG
When the In-Play Profile Editor window opens click 'Profiles > Import a Profile'
IPT Import2.JPG

Rules File
To pass the real-time data from TPD to your In-Play Trader screen you will also need to download and import the 'IPT Speed Distance and MPH Rankings.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
IPT Speed, Distance & MPH Rankings.baf
Guardian Import.jpg

Colour Settings
For the Marker lines to change colour you'll need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' file named 'Speed_Rank.bavbc' and import it into the In-Play Trader settings file you downloaded above for the 4 line markers as shown here
Speed Rank.bavbc
Rank Speed.JPG
And ensure its selected as your 'line' and 'fill' colours as highlighted above
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
parrettt

/Hi Dallas
I have done everything you said but when i get to enter speed rank in line colour and fill colour, speed rank is not offered as an option. Can you please tell me what i am doing wrong?
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:38 pm
/Hi Dallas
I have done everything you said but when i get to enter speed rank in line colour and fill colour, speed rank is not offered as an option. Can you please tell me what i am doing wrong?
To import the 'Speed Rank.babc' settings click the spanner icon to the right of the pick list then click import button in the lower left corner (you'll only need to do this for one of of them)

Once imported you'll be able to select it for both
parrettt

Thank you!!!

Return to “In-play trader tool”