US Masters 2021

Euler

Hideki / Zalatoris battle it seems to be
greenmark

I'm just puzzled why Kermit the frog is the co-commentator on Sky.
Clarence_Worley

Does anyone know why the market for the Masters occasionally suspends for a very brief moment every now & then?
Euler

Clarence_Worley wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:50 pm
Does anyone know why the market for the Masters occasionally suspends for a very brief moment every now & then?
No, they only just started doing that and I've not idea why.
Euler

Hideki 5 ahead at the turn. It would need a complete collapse now to stop him.
greenmark

Nowt left here surely. Would require a Nomanesgue collapse. Just enjoy the scenery.
Crazyskier

Euler wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:52 pm
Hideki 5 ahead at the turn. It would need a complete collapse now to stop him.
Well, Speith and Greg Norman know that tale well...

I suspect it's all over bar the green jacket being 4 sizes too big.... 😁

Hideki has been rock solid. Credit to him if he brings it home from here.

CS
Euler

Zalatoris just missed an easy putt on the 12th, so that's it folks.
Wildly

On "To make the cut" bets I've just discovered that commission is charged on individual selections not on market overall. I made a loss overall but was charged commission on individual wins.
Betfair tell me that is done "on these types of markets"
Are others aware of this ?
What defines "these types of markets" ?
Can't find anything in the rules. Although I can't see a cut market open to check.
Can't see it on "Top 40/20/10" finish markets. Is this done on to make the finals on season long markets?
Would the cut differ as there are no specified number of winners and no dead heat rules ? Still doesn't make sense as that is factored into the price.
Emmson

A few signs the wheels are coming off, he's already rode some luck Hideki.
Emmson

Having his leading pursuer pop it in the drink probably settles it.
Tuco

Wildly wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:41 pm
On "To make the cut" bets I've just discovered that commission is charged on individual selections not on market overall. I made a loss overall but was charged commission on individual wins.
Can't find anything in the rules. Although I can't see a cut market open to check.
Can't see it on "Top 40/20/10" finish markets. Is this done on to make the finals on season long markets?
Would the cut differ as there are no specified number of winners and no dead heat rules ? Still doesn't make sense as that is factored into the price.
in these type of 'yes/no' markets, every player/team is an individual market - if you read the market rules it will say as much.

As requested an example can be found in the "England Euro 2020 Squad - Rules" market https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/f ... .175126590
Betfair Exchange >> All Sports >> Football >> Specials >> England Euro 2020 Squad which amongst other things says:

"Each runner represents an individual market and commission will be charged accordingly."

...and it says the same in the "to make the cut" golf markets as well as many others.
Wildly

Tuco wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:45 am
Wildly wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:41 pm
in these type of 'yes/no' markets, every player/team is an individual market - if you read the market rules it will say as much.

As requested an example can be found in the "England Euro 2020 Squad - Rules" market https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/f ... .175126590
Betfair Exchange >> All Sports >> Football >> Specials >> England Euro 2020 Squad which amongst other things says:

"Each runner represents an individual market and commission will be charged accordingly."

...and it says the same in the "to make the cut" golf markets as well as many others.
Thanks Tuco.

Return to “Trading Golf”