Golf data (player cuts/points)

ODPaul82

Would anyone by any chance be able to point me towards somewhere that has relatively easily extractable data to identify the scores that players posted in each round of a tournament that they played and whether they made the cut or not (that's a nice to have the cut part).

PGA site doesn't really cut the mustard with me.

Happy to give 1-2-1 tuition for a certain number of hours on VBA on a chosen subject (scraping, DB integration, etc) or general MS Excel / Access utilisation.
Geordie

ODPaul82 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 12:09 am
Would anyone by any chance be able to point me towards somewhere that has relatively easily extractable data to identify the scores that players posted in each round of a tournament that they played and whether they made the cut or not (that's a nice to have the cut part).

PGA site doesn't really cut the mustard with me.

Happy to give 1-2-1 tuition for a certain number of hours on VBA on a chosen subject (scraping, DB integration, etc) or general MS Excel / Access utilisation.
I used to use this site in the past to extract data: https://www.golfstats.com/search/?yr=20 ... &submit=go
tumby

I don't know if they have the raw data you want but I find this site very interesting for getting ideas on golf models.

www.datagolf.com
Euler

I use both the above sites.

Return to “Trading Golf”