The Open - St Georges

Euler

Will Zalatoris has withdrawn after being injured trying to play out of the rough.
wabash

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:19 am
wabash wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:51 pm
it is a serious maket, your money will be matched quickly.

i am holding back a bit, i want to take advantage of th over round.

i will slow my activity 4 hours before the cut, the push hard the third day, i do not plan to trade the last two hours , i might takea view in the last two hours.

i do nt want to give away my strategy, but i am expecting bumper profits, this might be a 10 millions matched markets i stated trading at 1 million pounds.

the only shame is this sort of markets are not every week. only the uspga and ryder cup will be this strong.
Usually when you make bumper profits Betfair rob you of all the money. ;)
that is true and not true,

they play mind games, they are offering me a cashout off minus -700 pounds, the profit and loss is +845.

i ignore everything in the middle i look at it at the end. i gave up playing golf after the master last november, then it hit me, that i should playing the same way and not get distressed if they say that i am losing money when i know i am cremating the opposition whoever they are.

i hate the betfair cashout tool.

i guess you remembered my problems. at the end they pay, but it can get distressing when you do not see your profits. they paid me the last 3 weeks.
megarain

Ousthuizen went low 2.4x today.

Wish I had stats on laying that sort of price on day 2 of a major.

With rough so thick etc, think anyone who goes sub 3.0 before the last 9 is a lay.

Return to “Trading Golf”