Ryder Cup 2012

LeTiss

Incredible stuff

Liquidity not as great as I was expecting though, certainly not as high as 2 years ago
superfrank

just got back in and expected it to be all over!
Euler

Almost is, but in the right manner
Euler

That is just unbelievable! Europe retain the Ryder cup
USA - IP.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Tiger just gifted me a massive bonus, that is the most perfect end possible!
superfrank

difficult to believe woods didn't get down in 2 from there. i know to retain it was the objective but to win outright from 6-10 was pretty special.
Euler

Had a overweight position on Europe but have given it up as money poorly spent, just woke up the kids with the shout of joy! Wife not happy, but I'm overjoyed!
superfrank

just watching the highlights and saw Mickelson's fabulous sporting reaction to Rose sinking those long putts in the last few holes. applauding him with a big smile and giving him the thumbs-up to say well done.

he's a great golfer is Phil, and, as a man, pure class.
steven1976

I wasn't going to bother waking up for the end of it as we were that far behind but got woke up at 5am by some cats in our estate and well happy with them now. Ive been playing and watching golf for over 20 years and that is the best come back I can remember and to win it out right is so much more than just retaining it with a draw. Great result
LeTiss

I tell you what i did notice though. During the last 3 hours there were some extraordinary dutching & bookmaker opportunities on Ryder Cup outright. I made just under £450! We talk about BF XM having ruined markets, but they clearly didn't have it working there, sometimes the back book was as low as 93-95%
JollyGreen

LeTiss 4pm wrote:I tell you what i did notice though. During the last 3 hours there were some extraordinary dutching & bookmaker opportunities on Ryder Cup outright. I made just under £450! We talk about BF XM having ruined markets, but they clearly didn't have it working there, sometimes the back book was as low as 93-95%
Me too!

I was engrossed in the action to be honest but I kept noticing what appeared to be errors in the prices. There were times when you could back at much higher price than you could lay at!! :shock: :shock: At first I thought it was just a refresh issue but when I placed the orders I was amazed to see them matched; it was like finding money on the floor :P

I'm glad I spotted it though because I made a right horlicks on the other account...sssshhh!

JG :lol:
smartypants59

i didn't get involved in the golf and asked myself why? sounds like u guys had a right ball and the last day was amazing... im so gutted... it goes back to not preparing myself in advance big mistake

Return to “Trading Golf”