API Feature - Load Filtered Market Selection to Guardian

The Bet Angel API makes it easy for you to further enhance your betting and trading by integrating your own code into Bet Angel
nztrader

Howdy,

Would love a way to be able to add my filtered list from the Market Selection (Select Tab) into Guardian, the fact I can now apply and remove Automation rules via the API is great, but the main part that I still need to do manually first load the markets, I love the filtering option as I don't have to worry about race ids etc, if there is a alternative way that I could automate this that Im missing that would be handy as well (I'm not sure if there is already another feature that could help me with this)

Cheers
Rob
sniffer66

You should be able to achieve that as the API is set up now.

Create your market filters in a coupon, call the coupon load via the API then apply the automation to the resulting market list
nztrader

Wow thats Awesome, thanks for that @sniffer66, I didn't know what coupons were to think of that but they are loading up perfectly. Thank you so much.
sniffer66

nztrader wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:20 pm
Wow thats Awesome, thanks for that @sniffer66, I didn't know what coupons were to think of that but they are loading up perfectly. Thank you so much.
Good stuff. Glad it helped :D

Return to “Bet Angel - API”