Joshua V Usyk

Realrocknrolla

Just watched the presser…

Usyk will have to put on a career best and up his game from the Delboy fight to win this.

AJ’s height and reach advantage along with his weight will go along way.

Joshua needs to win within 6 rounds or it will get messy in the championship rounds.

Usyk needs to do what he does best use his footwork and evasiveness.

Should be a great night and great undercard
Trader Pat

Surprised AJ is so big in price, I'd have had him around 1.35 if not lower.

I wouldn't be surprised if this went the distance and AJ was outboxed but snowball's chance in hell of Usyk getting a decision in the UK.
Realrocknrolla

Trader Pat wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:12 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if this went the distance and AJ was outboxed but snowball's chance in hell of Usyk getting a decision in the UK.
Hi Pat

Hope your well. I don’t really trade or bet on boxing as much these days. Only if i see a 100/1 shot i like.

Looks like a bit of value on AJ.

And if it goes the distance it will be very hard for that outcome.

Remember AJ is 1-0 with Ukrainians

😝
Trader Pat

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:33 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Hi Pat

Hope your well. I don’t really trade or bet on boxing as much these days. Only if i see a 100/1 shot i like.

😝

I'm good thanks Rolla, hope everything is good with you.

I don't trade boxing either but should be a good night, one of the few fights I'd pay to watch
tar1234

Joshua should be tad shorter than that. The leap to heavy from cruiser is big and Usyk didn’t have the power to stop a completely gassed Chisora in his only proper fight in the division.

I backed the draw at 25/1 a while ago. It’s came into 20’s now as I suspect people are realising there is a good chance this goes the distance. Joshua has become a lot more conservative recently and Usyk has never been a huge puncher even at Crusierweight.
Realrocknrolla

Trader Pat wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:46 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:33 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Hi Pat

😝

I don't trade boxing either but should be a good night, one of the few fights I'd pay to watch
Yeah man. All good.

Off to London Saturday for the fight then Arsenal v Spurs Sunday. Decent weekend for me ahead.

Plenty of booze too 😉
Trader Pat

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Yeah man. All good.

Off to London Saturday for the fight then Arsenal v Spurs Sunday. Decent weekend for me ahead.

Plenty of booze too 😉

Brilliant!

Have a great time mate 8-)
Realrocknrolla

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:15 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Yeah man. All good.

Plenty of booze too 😉

Brilliant!

Have a great time mate 8-)
Cheers bud
Realrocknrolla

Undercard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader Pat

Absolute travesty if Usyk doesn't get this decision but as its boxing I've laid Usyk at 1.11 just in case!
Trader Pat

Joshua found out but I'll suppose he'll take the rematch.

Love this result.. always love to see the proper boxer come out on top
greenmark

Don't have Sky Box office. But really wanter to watch this one. Both Olympic medallists. Both successful at their chosen weight. Usyk seemed the most technical of the two but I honestly thought weight, height and reach woud be enough for joshua. A victory for the art of boxing over hype?
Dublin_Flyer

Trader Pat wrote:

Media reporting flurries of snow in Hell :lol:

Great fight though. Usyk looks like every bouncer ever when you're going up to a pub/club and one of your mates is a bit too drunk, and you're just hoping he's a nice bouncer and lets the group in :lol:
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:11 pm
Don't have Sky Box office. But really wanter to watch this one. Both Olympic medallists. Both successful at their chosen weight. Usyk seemed the most technical of the two but I honestly thought weight, height and reach woud be enough for joshua. A victory for the art of boxing over hype?
Its proven beyond doubt that Joshua's boxing skills leave a lot to be desired.

I though AJ's size would have been too much but superior boxing skills came out on top.

Epic performance
Trader Pat

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:13 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Media reporting flurries of snow in Hell :lol:
:lol:

I was even more convinced of that after the Campbell Hatton fight!

I wonder how Tyson Fury is feeling.. he must be laughing and crying a the same time. The mega fight has just gone tits up!

Return to “Boxing”