Fury V Joshua

Dallas

To avoid clashing with the Olympics the date is going to be set for Saturday 14th August in Saudi Arabia

Although BF still have it as 7th
https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/b ... .170508139
Dallas

Judge orders that Fury must fight Wilder a 3rd time before 15th Sept which now casts doubts over the AJ match going ahead
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/57151854
Realrocknrolla

Shambles from Team Fury
Trader Pat

Wilder is very quiet
Dallas

Its a tricky one for him, he could gamble and wait and if Fury beats AJ he's have a crack at all titles from Fury (or if that's non on the cards that could be the sweetener)
Trader Pat

Yes could be a negotiating tactic... I'll let you guys fight if I'm guaranteed to fight the winner.

Don't think he'd fancy a third crack at Fury, don't think he could do anything differently. I don't see AJ beating Fury either though.
The Silk Run

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:03 pm
Yes could be a negotiating tactic... I'll let you guys fight if I'm guaranteed to fight the winner.

Don't think he'd fancy a third crack at Fury, don't think he could do anything differently. I don't see AJ beating Fury either though.
I'm with you on that Pat. Fury will beat them both, no problem.
Dallas

The Silk Run wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:31 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

I'm surprised Wilder actually wants a rematch especially at the moment, when you consider where he was in his last match against Fury who was in a total mess both physically and mentally and yet he still beat him (with ease).
Naffman

Dallas wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:37 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:31 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

I'm surprised Wilder actually wants a rematch especially at the moment, when you consider where he was in his last match against Fury who was in a total mess both physically and mentally and yet he still beat him (with ease).
Wilder has teamed up with Malik Scott and it seems they're working on his boxing skills, so I imagine he definitely thinks he can beat Fury in the 3rd fight - I give him a better chance than most.

Seen a few vids of Fury on the pads in Dallas and he's definitely got some love handles, so he's still not living the life of a boxer and if you watch his interviews during the Canelo-BJS fightweek he seemed to be talking more shit than ever.

Seems to me like Hearn and AJ have wanted this fight but its been Fury holding off, don't know why but just just feels that way. Perhaps as if AJ does lose they would rather it be to Fury than Usyk (bigger payday), 2/1+ about Usyk looks big too.
Trader Pat

Naffman wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:06 pm
Seems to me like Hearn and AJ have wanted this fight but its been Fury holding off, don't know why but just just feels that way. Perhaps as if AJ does lose they would rather it be to Fury than Usyk (bigger payday), 2/1+ about Usyk looks big too.
If AJ fought Usyk I wouldn't be surprised if it went the distance, no way Usyk would get a decision though even if he did deserve it.
Naffman

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:11 pm
Naffman wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:06 pm
If AJ fought Usyk I wouldn't be surprised if it went the distance, no way Usyk would get a decision though even if he did deserve it.
I would most likely Lay AJ ko/tko and back Usyk r9-12

Return to “Boxing”