Fury V Wilder III

Dallas

Can't wait to see this just wish it wasn't on so early Sunday morning
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:08 pm
Can't wait to see this just wish it wasn't on so early Sunday morning
Snap.

Hoping for a Fury win to finally shut Wilder up.

He smokes some shite!
Trader Pat

Don't think there'll be any surprises in this one, should be another win for Fury.

Imagine if Wilder won though, Wilder and Usyk fighting to be undisputed champion and after avoiding each other for over 2 years Fury and AJ could fight each other for just bragging rights :D
jamesg46

Can’t wait to see this fight too. Surely facing a man that’s given you a good what for twice has to leave some psychological scars, if not, it’ll be the other end of the spectrum… a complete change of strategy (different trainer), let’s hope if so his game plan is well and truly refined because Fury is a like a wild market, if Wilder isn’t on his A game Fury will knock him for 10 ticks.
Dallas

The change of trainer from Fury really mixes this up, I just hope he knows what he's doing
Naffman

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:40 pm
The change of trainer from Fury really mixes this up, I just hope he knows what he's doing
Fury has the same trainer, Wilder has changed to Malik Scott - a guy he knocked out earlier in his career
Dallas

Naffman wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fury has the same trainer, Wilder has changed to Malik Scott - a guy he knocked out earlier in his career
I must of misheard it earlier

I had the press conference on in the back ground and thought they'd said it was Fury and that he changed it to some old friend with little to no experience
Tuco

Naffman wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
...correct - Wilder ditched Mark Breland for throwing in the towel in round 7 of the second fight. Malik Scott was part of Wilder's team and has stepped up to be head trainer.

To get everyone in the mood:

Wilder v Fury 2 - Full Fight - 22 February 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDM-ov7ZR40

Fury's Corner.jpg
Wilder's Corner.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

From an angle of interest of maybe trading this, Fury himself recognises that sometimes it takes a moment of realisation to wake him up… Wilder knocked him down (can’t remember which fight it was) & he got up like the Undertaker, I’m gonna be hunting that undertaker moment.
rik

Dont think Wilder will get run over like last time, looks to have upped his drugs as well, thick looking and the bloaty stomach.
Fury wont be able to catch Wilder off guard with the aggressive tactics in the second fight, might just play it safer again.
Think the value is on the Wilder KO, probably get outboxed again but got to give him more than 25% to land a good shot.
Trader Pat

Wilder will always have a chance with that big right but I think this will be a repeat of the second fight. ​Fury just outboxed him and Wilder never got a chance to land.

If I had to put money on this I'd say a mid to late rounds stoppage for Fury. Wilder will get more desperate to land his party piece as the fight goes on.

Its a hell of a trick Wilder has but ultimately he's a one trick pony.
rik

Fury looking fresher despite the 2 knockdowns
Dublin_Flyer

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:44 pm
Wilder will always have a chance with that big right but I think this will be a repeat of the second fight. ​Fury just outboxed him and Wilder never got a chance to land.

If I had to put money on this I'd say a mid to late rounds stoppage for Fury. Wilder will get more desperate to land his party piece as the fight goes on.

Bang on the money Mystic Pat!
Wilder played a big part in defeating himself with the continuous wild haymakers. Fury's 6'9 and as wide as Jordans gowl, and Wilder was still missing by a good foot and a half throwing the haymakers. If you're missing that size of target by that much, then you don't deserve to win the fight.
Trader Pat

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:13 am
Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:44 pm

Bang on the money Mystic Pat!
Wilder played a big part in defeating himself with the continuous wild haymakers. Fury's 6'9 and as wide as Jordans gowl, and Wilder was still missing by a good foot and a half throwing the haymakers. If you're missing that size of target by that much, then you don't deserve to win the fight.
:lol:
Trader Pat

Don't think anyone will beat Fury by KO'ing him, they'll have to outbox him.

Only one capable of that is Usyk so hopefully that's the fight we get to unify the division.

Return to “Boxing”