Remarkable

The sport of kings.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Just accidentally caught the replay on RUK.

Never seen a race like this, even eclipsed that race at Kempton where the winner hosed up. This horse was so far ahead they could hardly keep the camera on him. Crossed the line more than one hurdle in advance and eased down.

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-ra ... rnational/
mick1512

How do you have time to watch things like that? I would have thought you would be trading football or looking at the next horse race market! Not resting on the 1000/1 winner are you?
mulberryhawk

One of the best rides your likely to see, and hes a flat jockey.....
JollyGreen

...and if the time was also half decent it will be trained by Paul Nicholls next NH season :D
Quinny

Thanks for this. A joy to watch.

What a tender moment when Soumillion strokes and pats the horse in the middle of the race to encourage it whilst making all. Must have been quite lonely out there! Great horsemanship and humility on display.

In the same vein... watching the Wokingham gave me goose pimples today. I was lucky enough to get my first green over £500 (hadn't been remotely close previously) but I then sat back in awe as I watched the race unfold.

Pre race the mare looked wonderful and I admit to secretly wishing I had been a stallion! Seriously though, what a specimen she looked.
And after her incredible performance, sprint remember, wasn't even gasping for breath!

Goose pimples. Great big fluffy ones!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”