Question regarding betting on ordered positions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
dm1900

Hi,

One of my rules files has a back bet on 'position x (sorted in order of favouritism)'. The back bet only gets placed if the odds reach a particular threshold, however I have a question about this. Say this rule gets triggered about mid way during a race, and there's still about 2 mins left. While Guardian waits for the threshold for the price to be reached, does it continuously evaluate the order of favouritism? so if the order changes, will it look at the new favourite?

Thanks!
Jukebox

You have the choice:

If you use the rule 'fix order'
any rules based on order of favoritism will refer to the fixed order at the time the fix order rule was activated.
If you don't use that rule, rules based on the order of favoritism will refer to the 'current' and changing order.
dm1900

Jukebox wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 5:56 pm
You have the choice:

If you use the rule 'fix order'
any rules based on order of favoritism will refer to the fixed order at the time the fix order rule was activated.
If you don't use that rule, rules based on the order of favoritism will refer to the 'current' and changing order.
Awesome thank you - I *do* want it to continously re-evaluate so i'll keep it as it is - cheers!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”