Lay if Set and a Break Up Guardian Automation Bot

Tomm

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:04 am

Yes i see what you mean now, first add another set/modify signal rule (set to trigger once just before match goes in-play)
applied to Betfair order of fav 1

Conditions tab
Fixed odds cond
Selections back price
is less than 1.55

Signal Tab
Signal for current selection
Action - Set Signal
(give it a name and value of your choice)

Then on the existing lay rule add the following;

Conditions Tab
Signal Set Condition
Is the signal named (whatever you called it from above)
for the selection
NOT set with a value

That will do it, basically your setting a signal if fav is <1.55 pre match then telling the lay bet to only trigger on that selection if signal is not set
So this will only lay the 2nd favourite in a match where the favourite is below 1.55? As well as when both players are above 1.55?

Thanks! I'll give it a try
Dallas

Tomm wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:07 am
Dallas wrote:

Yes i see what you mean now, first add another set/modify signal rule (set to trigger once just before match goes in-play)

Conditions tab
Fixed odds cond
Selections back price
is less than 1.55

Signal Tab
Action - Set Signal

Conditions Tab
Signal Set Condition
for the selection
NOT set with a value

That will do it, basically your setting a signal if fav is <1.55 pre match then telling the lay bet to only trigger on that selection if signal is not set
So this will only lay the 2nd favourite in a match where the favourite is below 1.55? As well as when both players are above 1.55?

Yes, it will work as it currently is when fav is > 1.55 at start
if fav is < 1.55 at start and goes set & break up it will ignore them and do nothing
if fav was < 1.55 at start and 2nd fav goes a set & break up it will lay them if they have become fav
Tomm

Dallas wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:14 am
Tomm wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:07 am
Dallas wrote:

Conditions tab
Fixed odds cond
Selections back price
is less than 1.55

Signal Tab
Action - Set Signal

Conditions Tab
Signal Set Condition
for the selection
NOT set with a value

Yes, it will work as it currently is when fav is > 1.55 at start
if fav is < 1.55 at start and goes set & break up it will ignore them and do nothing
if fav was < 1.55 at start and 2nd fav goes a set & break up it will lay them if they have become fav
That's great Dallas, thanks a lot!
Covrich

I like this strat but is there any way of setting signals based on how the first set went in more detail and not just 1-0 on the set score..

Can I say set signals to say for example so it would fire on a 6-3 but not a 6-0

I also understand this is also looking a little too complicated is there anyway of tracking things like service breaks in that set also.. I am guessing this is perhaps a little too much for automation but you never know..

I guess you become in danger of over complicating the rule but am just exploring options

Thanks in advanced
Dallas

Covrich wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:34 am
I like this strat but is there any way of setting signals based on how the first set went in more detail and not just 1-0 on the set score..

Can I say set signals to say for example so it would fire on a 6-3 but not a 6-0

I also understand this is also looking a little too complicated is there anyway of tracking things like service breaks in that set also.. I am guessing this is perhaps a little too much for automation but you never know..

I guess you become in danger of over complicating the rule but am just exploring options

Thanks in advanced
You can set signals easily enough on on any number of scores or if a player wins X games in a row, or wins by X number of games - practically anything you can think of around scoring.
The number of breaks though is not given by the API so there isn't a condition that can test that, you could get very creative with signals and do it but its not something i would recommend for the less experienced
Covrich

Dallas wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 am
Covrich wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:34 am

Thanks in advanced
You can set signals easily enough on on any number of scores or if a player wins X games in a row, or wins by X number of games - practically anything you can think of around scoring.
The number of breaks though is not given by the API so there isn't a condition that can test that, you could get very creative with signals and do it but its not something i would recommend for the less experienced

Okay Thanks something I will ponder and test in the future maybe

So it is possible to say add signals to look at the scores of the first set say

6-4 in the 1st set and then if its
1-0 in the set and a break up then qualify the criteria

Whereas is the first set was a 6-0 the signal wouldn't fire??

Like I say not necessarily going to do this just exploring the possibility of signalling the scores in the first set as a criteria for the second set

Thanks
Dallas

Yes all you would do is add a Set/Modify signal rule with a fixed tennis score condition say 6-3 then on the signal tab at the end choose set signal on selection and give it a name and value (you could just call it 6-3 for easy reference) the value doesn't really matter.

Then on your back/lay rule you would add a 'Signal set condition'
Is the signal named 6-3
Set with a value on this selection

thats all you need do
Newbrawn

Hi I do not seem to be able to download any of the automation files on to my laptop so am unable to import them to Betangel. When I click on the file it makes the click sound but nothing else happens so no download takes place. I am using windows 10.
Any ideas please?
Dallas

Newbrawn wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:58 am
Hi I do not seem to be able to download any of the automation files on to my laptop so am unable to import them to Betangel. When I click on the file it makes the click sound but nothing else happens so no download takes place. I am using windows 10.
Any ideas please?
You should be getting a pop up window giving the options to either 'Open File' or Save file AS'
Are you not getting this window?, perhaps its hid behind another?
Newbrawn

I have found that if I right click on the baf files and open it in a new window I can download from there. I hope this may help others not able to load directly from the link. Thanks Dallas.
Yupya

Can anybody help with what markets i need to load into Guardian for this Bot?
I presume I will need match odds, set winners and also set 1 & 2 games? is there anything else or less?
Dallas

Yupya wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:02 am
Can anybody help with what markets i need to load into Guardian for this Bot?
I presume I will need match odds, set winners and also set 1 & 2 games? is there anything else or less?
You only need the match odds market
Yupya

ok great thanks Dallas
jassurin1

What if I want to lay a player whos has won the first set and is 2 breaks up in the second set? Where do I change the rules from 1 break up to 2 breaks up?

jassurin
Dallas

jassurin1 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:19 am
What if I want to lay a player whos has won the first set and is 2 breaks up in the second set? Where do I change the rules from 1 break up to 2 breaks up?

jassurin
That can be adjusted using the 'Tennis Relative Score' condition on the lay bet rule

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”