in-play betting and stop losses

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
locussst

I'm trying to do a semi-automated technique where I basically lay the correct score market on matches I select (usually about 3 a day) and then I right click on the ladder to place a stop loss on the back side. I already have my offset(with greening) placed on the back side so when my desired event happens the market eats that up.

Problem is things don't seem to be working the way I thought they would. I am keeping Betangel focused on this market the entire day but when the match starts the stop loss doesn't work as expected.

Also, is there a way to take advantage of the best back price (to offset) immediately after a goal? Right now I can only guess at what that might be but if I could take the best price I could probably gain a few more ticks than I would otherwise.
locussst

I'd also like to add that I'd like to avoid any kind of excel solutions although if that is the only solution then I'd like to hear it. 1) I don't own it. 2) I'm still getting used to the software so I'm just really looking for something simple to get it to be more automated without connecting spreadsheets or any of that. I've read the manual backwards and forwards and done my homework so this is my last resort.
wrexham casual

locussst wrote:I'm trying to do a semi-automated technique where I basically lay the correct score market on matches I select (usually about 3 a day) and then I right click on the ladder to place a stop loss on the back side. I already have my offset(with greening) placed on the back side so when my desired event happens the market eats that up.

Problem is things don't seem to be working the way I thought they would. I am keeping Betangel focused on this market the entire day but when the match starts the stop loss doesn't work as expected.

You can't use a stop loss in the football markets because as soon as a goal is scored, the market becomes suspended.

locussst wrote:Also, is there a way to take advantage of the best back price (to offset) immediately after a goal? Right now I can only guess at what that might be but if I could take the best price I could probably gain a few more ticks than I would otherwise.

If you download Soccer Mystic which comes free with Bet Angel Professional, then you can use the price predictor which is built into the software.

Return to “Football trading”