what should i write

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
luck7

If i want to place a back bet with offsetting (1 tik) with greening and with fill or kill of 10 sec
what the order should be?
TheTub

What have you tried so far?
PeterLe

I agree with The tub...

It's really easy to give you the answer...but there will come a point when you could potentially lose your entire bank if you type the wrong command in...

Like anything, you should start to understand the basics then build on them...you wouldn't learn to ride a Bike on a Kawasaki 1000cc..you'd be dead in a week. The same applies to learning this.

To answer your question, look up the Videos on Youtube - BetangelTv..that will show you how to achieve the above and more to get you started...
Good Luck..
Regards
Peter
luck7

I've seen videos and read manuals ...
The reason I ask you what to write is because I do not want to make mistakes with the "true" or "fulse" that until now i did not really understand what they are doing ...
PeterLe

Hi
Two examples:-

BACK OFFSET:1 WITH_GREENING:TRUE

BACK OFFSET:1 WITH_GREENING:FALSE

The first example with Greening true..greens up on all selectrions whereas the second greens up on one selection only..
regards
Peter
luck7

I write this:"BACK OFFSET:1 WITH_GREENING:TRUE"
and it work for me but i need the offset bet to be keepd at "in play" how can i do that?
TheTub

Once the offset is in the market you can apply the bet persistence rules to it using global 'KEEP_ALL' or 'TAKE_SP_ALL' or even 'GREEN_ALL' in cell L6. Watch out though - not all markets offer the option to keep bets in play.

This is all in the user guide. Have you read it?

Also, I found a great book for me was 'Excel VBA for Dummies' when I was starting out.
mate09

Interesting reading guys can anyone help with the following.......... I have got some basic excel skills and have got straightforward back and lays into the market, BUT I want to write an excel command that will fire under the following conditions.

Back when h9 > g9 offsetting by 1 with fill or kill active for 5 secs. I want it to force open the book.

So far I have written

"back"(offset:1)(fill_kill:true Kill_delay:5 Force_offset:true) But it comes up with error.....Any Ideas? Obviously I am using minimum stakes.

Cheers!
TheTub

Not sure why you are using brackets? This will cause an error.

I've never used force offset either. I think this is a legacy command that is no longer required.

Try this:

BACK OFFSET:1 FILL_KILL:TRUE KILL_DELAY:5

Also, I can't see a situation where H9 will be less than G9 at any time either so are you sure this is correct?
mate09

Thanks Tub!

Sorry the H9 G9 thing should be round the other way of course, but in my head I was thinking of the force open reverse screen that you would get on a bet Angel screen.

Yes, your script does work, I tried it tonight for the first time, Spurs v YB in the CL ( been on Hols) but I wanted to use force open reverse, for a better chance of getting filled before the price moved.

I cant seem to get Excel to fire with force open reverse with an offset of 1, per the suggested script on the BA training videos. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

PS Sorry for not replying before, as I said have been away on Hols.
dan001

"force open reverse" only affects the way that you visualise the betting screen or ladder. It has no effect on how an order is placed in the market. It took me some time to get my head around this aswell!

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”