Servant - Is this possible?

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
49ers

Hi guys,

I just wondered if the following is possible as I cannot seem to see an obvious condition in the automation rules for this?

What I'm wanting to do is to place a position into the market at a server context price but only trigger the bet when the amount of liquidity at that price point drops below a certain amout (the premis being to get a good queue position).

So for example:
Place a LAY bet at 4.5 but only trigger once the unmatched amount of money is < £100 or (x amount)

Is this possible any advice on how to achieve this would be really appriciated.

Thanks
Dallas

No, there is not a condition to look at the amount waiting money at any price
49ers

Ok, not to worry.

Thanks for the reply.
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:25 pm
Hi Dallas,

Can we have the ability to look at the back/lay amounts on offer at the best market prices via Automation, I am led to believe it is available in the BF API ?

Thanks,
mcgoo

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:23 pm
Dallas wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Can we have the ability to look at the back/lay amounts on offer at the best market prices via Automation, I am led to believe it is available in the BF API ?

Thanks,
Very desirable..yes please... :mrgreen:
Dallas

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:23 pm
Dallas wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Thanks,
If there was enough support from other users then it's something which could be considered in a future build
Timmeh

Edit
just realised that it could be potential great idea to use current Stored values servant functionality as seen here: https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/stored_values.html
If is possible?
Then servant creators can use as they fill fit. Guess, one needs ability to setup data values like other stored values - hopefully with X ticks or? option datum...
I would love to see this type of selection data at a range of points eg, current price, price offset by X ticks.
  • Just 'what value' is unmatched at a specified ladder location.
  • Just 'what value' is the Q position at a specified ladder location. Current or after servant makes bet. or both!
Basically, more data leverage functionality the better to allow more 'coding' like servant abilities.

As I currently see it: The servant writer is restricted to offerings mainly via menu drop downs.
This is very high level and I'd say easier than dropping down to lower levels where more flexibility is possible.
However the enhanced abilities leveraged for servants would be massively appreciated!

So a trade-off between ease without coding versus menu like coding functionality coupled with the current high level menu functionality.
Best of both worlds perhaps...

I'd love the more data exposure and all.... so as to allow me/others to implement servant for Dallas' article
"Bet Angel - FAQ's : My first Betfair Trade – Basic Scalping" Seen here: viewtopic.php?t=12967

From my current servant KB = :? It would appear to need further data leveraging and servant access to this data to truly enable realisation of Dallas' example.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”