Trigger Points

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
timbagarnett

Hi everyone,

I am very new to Bet Angel, and am just wondering whether you can include the following condition in an automated excel spreadsheet, "If a goal is scored back the home team at 'current odds'"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
TheTub

The score and match events such as 'a goal has been scored' are not fed through to the spreadsheet.

I suppose you could monitor the correct score market to extract the score from that (exclude the scores priced at 1000). But you would need to be careful as this market goes all over the place whilst reforming after a goal has been scored.

Or are you asking to be able to automatically take the pre-goal price on the team that has just scored the goal?
timbagarnett

I meant, do something once a goal is scored.

But totally understand it cannot be done easily.

Thanks
chrisw

Tub is right. You could try something like this. Open excel multiple through Guardian
In sheet 1 open correct score, in sheet 2 open match odds and put a formula in L9. Something like: =IF(('Bet Angel'!G9=1000)*('Bet Angel'!G11=1000)*('Bet Angel'!G13=1000)*('Bet Angel'!G15=1000),"back","") I think that covers all the scores if the home team score first.Give it a good check. I wouldn’t let it accept any odds though, I would put a small formula in M9 something like: =IF(G9>=1.5,1.5,"") or whatever odds you want. Remember this is a one of bet and check it over before you try it Hope this helps.
Chris

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”