Drip back automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mjdavies4

I'm looking to create some automation to drip back a selection from current price every 20 ticks for £10 x 4. For example back over 1.5 goals for £10 at 1.5, 1.7,1.9 and 2.1. Any help would be appreciated
Dallas

The following should help get you started, it can be turned into a full automation file if you'de rather use that than a servant
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15201
mjdavies4

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:15 pm
The following should help get you started, it can be turned into a full automation file if you'de rather use that than a servant
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15201
Thanks will take a look and adapt it for my needs
mjdavies4

Is it possible to set my stake as a stored Value and then reference it to place a % of that stake as a back bet? Also how would I tell it to place the next bet 20 ticks from my last bet.
Dallas

mjdavies4 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:30 pm
Is it possible to set my stake as a stored Value and then reference it to place a % of that stake as a back bet? Also how would I tell it to place the next bet 20 ticks from my last bet.
No, a stored value can't be used as a stake, any reason why you don't just use % of stake?
Assuming its at a predefined price or 'X' ticks or % from it then as per the example rule posted above

If you're offering it to the market at various prices (ie, sometimes 3 ticks above sometimes 7 ticks above etc) you would need to use Stored Values to determine where the next is placed in either ticks or %
mjdavies4

Dallas wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:44 pm
mjdavies4 wrote:
No, a stored value can't be used as a stake, any reason why you don't just use % of stake?
Assuming its at a predefined price or 'X' ticks or % from it then as per the example rule posted above

If you're offering it to the market at various prices (ie, sometimes 3 ticks above sometimes 7 ticks above etc) you would need to use Stored Values to determine where the next is placed in either ticks or %
the example of the rule posted above is what I want but need it to be fully automated without servants this is what I got stuck on
Dallas

mjdavies4 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:01 pm
Dallas wrote:
mjdavies4 wrote:

the example of the rule posted above is what I want but need it to be fully automated without servants this is what I got stuck on
Where have you got up to?

The first thing to do is change the rules so that they are NOT applied to servant context selection
Instead, you'll need to pick one of the other options

Then its just a case of setting each betting rule to place at the price you want rather than the servant context price
mjdavies4

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:50 pm
mjdavies4 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

The first thing to do is change the rules so that they are NOT applied to servant context selection

Then its just a case of setting each betting rule to place at the price you want rather than the servant context price
I changed the rules to place at best market price but unsure what I would use in the stake dropdown as there isn't a % of stake option
Dallas

mjdavies4 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:50 pm
mjdavies4 wrote:

I changed the rules to place at best market price but unsure what I would use in the stake dropdown as there isn't a % of stake option
Sorry if your fully automating you won't be able to use % of stake, but you can just use a few identical rules with the % calculated into values in advance
Probs best to start with this file, then just modify the stake values and place at amounts to suit
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284
christof21

sorry to jump on this thread but looking to do something similar although I'm using Betangel for Betdaq.

Just trying to create a simple drip back O1.5 with stake split in 2 and backing at 1.6 & 1.9 and green up on a goal or at 70 mins. Which ever comes first.

Just struggling to wrap my head around it. I can create 2 simple back rules to back at a fixed price and fixed odds but its the green up rule I'm struggling with.
Dallas

christof21 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:46 am
sorry to jump on this thread but looking to do something similar although I'm using Betangel for Betdaq.

Just trying to create a simple drip back O1.5 with stake split in 2 and backing at 1.6 & 1.9 and green up on a goal or at 70 mins. Which ever comes first.

Just struggling to wrap my head around it. I can create 2 simple back rules to back at a fixed price and fixed odds but its the green up rule I'm struggling with.
A green up rule can be added the same way as you have done your back bet rules and armed to trigger at 85 mins (that's around 70mins of playing), I'd suggest triggering 3 times with a 15-sec re-arm for football markets

On the green up rule use the following two conditions to try and identify a goal

Green all profit condition
is greater than £1

Time since Unsuspended
Is greater than 90 secs

If you also add the following condition to your 2nd back bet rule it will stop it triggering if the green up rule has fired first

Number of place bet triggers condition
On selection is
equal to 1
christof21

Thanks Dallas I'll get that added in.

I think I did something wrong on my back bets though as I was watching it yesterday afternoon and it ended up placing the back bets in 22 times!

I've got the Rule Trigger set to 10 seconds before event start time until 10 min after start time. Trigger 3 times wait 15 seconds.
At a fixed price of 1.6 for a fixed amount and a condition of the market is in play.
Dallas

christof21 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:16 am
Thanks Dallas I'll get that added in.

I think I did something wrong on my back bets though as I was watching it yesterday afternoon and it ended up placing the back bets in 22 times!

I've got the Rule Trigger set to 10 seconds before event start time until 10 min after start time. Trigger 3 times wait 15 seconds.
At a fixed price of 1.6 for a fixed amount and a condition of the market is in play.
I thought you were only placing 2 bets but at different times?
If so then you only need to set the trigger to 1 on each back bet rule, or have a misunderstood that part?
christof21

Yeah only placing 1 back bet per rule. I've probably not explained it properly.

So I have an automation rule and in that rule are 3 conditions.

1) Place a back bet on O1.5 at a fixed price and fixed odds for 50% of my stake

2) Place another back on O1.5 for my other 50% at a higher fixed odds

3) The green up rule you mentioned earlier up.
Silver Lining

christof21 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Yeah only placing 1 back bet per rule. I've probably not explained it properly.

So I have an automation rule and in that rule are 3 conditions.

1) Place a back bet on O1.5 at a fixed price and fixed odds for 50% of my stake

2) Place another back on O1.5 for my other 50% at a higher fixed odds

3) The green up rule you mentioned earlier up.
Hey guys, just wondered if you ever resolved this bot? I would like to do the same but green up immediately after a goal rather than 70min. Wondered if I could modify the existing file in the shared files section "LTD & Green after goal by checking 0-0 CS" but to suit overs?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”