US Open 2019

Emmson

Had a wonderful experience in the last major, need to start bringing the latest one into focus. I have no idea whats been happening so far but will be looking for someone who's price has overshot the runway one way or the other and some tick nicking.

EDIT

Just checked the market, Justin Rose & Rory right up there helps.

EDIT 2

Five Live Xtra coverage starts at 11.00am being a pacific time zone., this helps too with my trading, no other distractions at that time.
Euler

I just tweeted about it, but Rose had a stormer yesterday and ruined a great P&L for me.
Euler

Being at Pebble Beach should make the score card favour groups of players depending on the prevailing weather.

From yesterday: -

Players in the morning wave had a scoring average of 72.05 and hit 66% of their greens in regulation, players in the afternoon wave averaged 73.35, hitting 54% of the greens.
Emmson

Patience is required, Rory staying in contention means opportunities later on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

I'll take that for day 1, just basic tick nicking which requires a high boredom threshold which I have got.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Rory is taking himself out of contention on 1 hole here.
Emmson

Very delighted Rory struck back after a double on the previous hole.
Emmson

I've been punished now but I'm not finished yet. You just have to take your medicine sometimes.
Euler

Somebody just alerted me via twitter that there is a forecasting model on the Economist web site.

https://eagle.economist.com
Emmson

1 Rory shot from a fairway bunker, a very very good one did for me yesterday turning me from green to red. Just had a nap so I'm bright and breezy ready for 3rd round.
Archangel

Gary Woodland is a new name to me!
Emmson

I have blundered badly in the golf, I don't think Gary Woodland wins but what if I'm wrong?

I also do not cherry pick what screenshots I display and I certainly do not falsify.
Emmson

My choice will be a full red out or a partial red out. Got plenty of time to consider my move. At least the cricket is going well.
henbet22

He has been playing the front 9 well so far this week so you could be in for some more pain initially..... but you would think he could shoot 70 in the end which wouldn't be enough imo...…. depends what swing he turns up with...….
Emmson

Indeed Henbet I have decided I don't need many hours consideration, I have made a full red out. It's the right thing to do even though I still think Woodland blows up.

Return to “Trading Golf”